Biryani, the name of this dish itself makes you hungry! Right? From Lucknow to Rajasthan to Andhra Pradesh, there are different types of lip smacking Biryanis, that differs in taste and flavour due to the use of local spices and different styles of cooking. For instance, Rajasthani Biryani is high on dry spices whereas Kolkata Biryani has potato in it. From North Indian Dum Biryani and South Indian Donne Biryani, each and every Biryani is absolutely delicious.
- A contest tailor-made for biryani-lovers June 14, 2019The popular biryani restaurant chain in Hyderabad, Paradise, on Friday rewarded ten winners with free biryani for a year as part of ‘WorldCup with Par […]
- Exchanging biryani and baklava over the fence June 13, 2019Sharing food across the fence has become a common affair between these two Melbourne-based families – be it an authentic Indian chicken curry, a delic […]
- Secret behind the mouth-watering biryanis at Borivali Biryani Centre revealed! June 8, 2019Maharshi Udeshi and Hardik Udeshi, co-owners of Borivali Biryani Centre spoke to Sunday mid-day about the history of their renowned outlet. Watch this […]
- Biryani Central delivers heritage at your doorstep June 7, 2019Long before chefs became celebrities, there was Imtiaz Qureshi. Those were the days when what we know as gourmet food was restricted to a few top rest […]
- Octopus masala and jackfruit biryani? Miami’s new high end Indian restaurant does things differently June 7, 2019Chef Hemant Mathur, the first Indian chef in the U.S. to receive a Michelin Star has opened a high-end homage to Indian cooking in Midtown. Next door […]