Biryani, the name of this dish itself makes you hungry! Right? From Lucknow to Rajasthan to Andhra Pradesh, there are different types of lip smacking Biryanis, that differs in taste and flavour due to the use of local spices and different styles of cooking. For instance, Rajasthani Biryani is high on dry spices whereas Kolkata Biryani has potato in it. From North Indian Dum Biryani and South Indian Donne Biryani, each and every Biryani is absolutely delicious.
- Kolkata: Before accident, biryani chain scion broke signals twice August 18, 2019KOLKATA: Arsalan Parwez, the scion of the eponymous biryani chain, is a habitual traffic offender, who had violated at least two traffic lights before […]
- Road rage: 12-day police remand for biryani chain owner's son August 18, 2019KOLKATA: A city court on Sunday sent Arsalan Parwez, the scion of a biryani chain owner, to 12 days' police remand in connection with a car crash […]
- Car crash: 12-day police remand for biryani chain owner's son in Kolkata August 18, 2019Picture for representational purpose only. Two occupants of the Mercedes also sustained injuries in the crash. They are currently undergoing treatment […]
- Merchant Roots Puts On A Show At It’s Table August 15, 2019It’s basically a take on the mid-19th-century British aristocratic adoration of Paris, with some accents from the burgeoning empire, namely vindaloo a […]
- Id-ul-Zuha at Jantar Mantar: poem, biryani and a long wait August 12, 2019Every year on Id-ul-Zuha, Faiq Faizan says he gets hundreds of messages on his phone from his relatives back home in Srinagar, including one from his […]