Yellow Pumpkin Pulao is an easy one pot Indian Pilaf cooked with mild spices, pumpkin and coconut. This is a no onion no garlic recipes & thus you can make in festive time too.
Yellow Pumpkin is loaded with Vitamin A C and E and lots of minerals including magnesium, potassium and iron.Yellow Pumpkin Pulao is full of nutrition and can be made quickly. You can pack it into your office or kids lunch boxes along with a raita of your choice.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Pulav recipes such as
- Andhra Ruchulu attracts foodies in Visakhapatnam July 18, 2019Visakhapatnam: The menu has 'pandumirchi kodi pulao' made with chillies sourced from Guntur, 'Godavari chepala pulusu', 'avak […]
- The secret ingredient of the Congress leadership July 14, 2019But the chefs have not been able to decide what is to be cooked — biryani, [vegetable] pulao, khichdi or kheer. The moment the decision is finalized, […]
- ‘Kabuli pulao’ in Khirki July 6, 2019You need to negotiate your way through a maze of houses and tiny shops in Delhi’s Khirki village to reach R block. As you walk up a long winding stair […]
- Excerpt | From Kababs to Pulao, the Art of Cooking in the Time of Mughals June 29, 2019An excerpt from 'The Mughal Feast' focuses on 'Nuskha-e-Shahjahani,' a manuscript of recipes from the royal kitchens. ... […]
- Step back in time June 17, 2019Ever wondered what Shah Jahan’s khansama whipped up for the Mughal emperor? Was it a pulao that made him tick or kebabs? The Mughal Feast: Recipes fro […]