- Vegan Race Car Champ Lewis Hamilton Asks 13 Million Fans to Boycott Dolphin Shows October 11, 2019Vegan race car champion Lewis Hamilton condemned the exploitation of marine animals for entertainment while visiting Japan to compete in the upcoming Japan Grand Prix. Hamliton—who is becoming a prominent voice for animal rights—took to Instagram to urge his 13.1 million followers to boycott attractions that feature marine animal performances. “So I’m back in Japan, […]
- Antibiotic Resistance in Farmed Animals Nearly Tripled Since 2000 October 11, 2019Antibiotic resistance in animals exploited for food globally has nearly tripled since 2000, according to a recent report published in the Science journal. Researchers from ETH Zurich, the Princeton Environmental Institute, and the Free University of Brussels examined nearly 1,000 publications and unpublished veterinary reports to find that from 2000 until 2018, antibiotics used to […]
- Vegan Soul Food Eatery Sells out in Six Hours on Opening Day October 11, 2019New vegan eatery Vegan Mob opened in Oakland, CA last weekend to lines around the block and sold out of its food in approximately six hours. San Francisco native Toriano Gordon first launched the business as a pop-up with a soul food menu inspired by his grandmother—who used to own a restaurant in San Francisco’s […]
- Vegan Brand Fry Family Foods Donates 5,000 Burgers to California Food Bank October 11, 2019This week, South Africa-based vegan brand Fry Family Foods donated 5,000 plant-based burgers to Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County which will distribute the donation to people who are struggling with hunger and homeless in Southern California. “When we saw that 112,000 children in Orange County may go hungry every month and that 22 […]
- Vegan Presses Charges Against “Friends” Who Fed Her Chicken While Drunk October 10, 2019A 24-year-old vegan woman on Reddit pressed charges after her then friends fed her dead chicken flesh while she was inebriated. The Redditor explained the story under the popular topic of AITA—or “Am I the A**hole?,” a post where users ask if they are to blame for the way they acted in various situations. The […]
- Hardee’s to Offer Beyond Meat at Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner October 10, 2019Starting on October 16, fast-food chain Hardee’s will offer vegan Beyond Meat options at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The chain will test a new Beyond Breakfast Sausage Biscuit and an Original Beyond Thickburger for a limited time in Raleigh, NC, and Kansas City, MO. The breakfast biscuit includes a Beyond Breakfast Sausage patty on a […]
- Bristol’s Oldest Pub Now Serves Only Vegan Food, Including Sunday Roast October 10, 2019The Hatchet Inn—Bristol, England’s oldest pub that dates back to 1606—now exclusively serves vegan food. The pub partnered with vegan pop-up kitchen Soy Ahoy to offer comfort food such as fully loaded nachos with cashew sour cream and vegan mozzarella, a vegan chicken burger with deep-fried vegan calamari rings, smoked gouda, and sriracha mayonnaise, along […]
In this video I'm testing the 3 point WW Freestyle (Weight Watchers) veggie burgers with cilantro-lime dressing.
Roasted Cauliflower Recipe:
Follow me on WW Connect (Canada): 333mjoy
– A large bowl of roasted cauliflower or broccoli with a lot of siracha and a couple of eggs, either boiled or scrambled.
– Low or zero point spicy black bean soup
– Low or zero point chili
– A salad or zero point soup with two pieces of low point toast spread with two servings of Laughing Cow cheese and topped with two scrambled eggs with salsa.
– Low point chili topped with some cheese and/or 0% plain greek yogurt
– roasted chicken breast with veggies on the side
-low point veggie curries (eg. the chickpea channa masala from the Yum and Yummer cookbook)
-veggie sticks served with dip made from 0% plain greek yogurt mixed with "just add yogurt" seasoning to make dip
-chopped up apple mixed with 0% plain greek yogurt sprinkled with cinnamon
MoneyHoney$ Playlist ➜ goo.gl/WF72gt
Product Reviews Playlist ➜ goo.gl/mSY5ZS
Melissa Joyce FAQ
Q: Is Melissa Joyce your real name?
A: Melissa is my first name and Joyce is my middle name – so yes!
Q: What qualifications do you have to review makeup and skincare?
A: Nothing formal but I've started to learn more about makeup and skincare over the last two years. I consider myself an amateur but an enthusiast and my reviews will help a non make-up artist see how a product might work for them.
Q: What is your real job?
A: I’ve been working in not-for-profit organizations for 15 years.
Q: What kind of skin concerns do you have?
A: My skin is combination where my T-zone gets oily. I have pores I would like to minimize and some skin redness. I’m also in my late 30s so wrinkles and anti-ageing is a concern. Oh and I do get break-outs from time to time. So I have a bit of everything!
For business inquires email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org