Posted by cookinwithherbs
The winter holiday season has begun–yesterday was the winter solstice–and today the full cold moon shines bright in the night sky. Yesterday, we celebrated the marriage of my daughter Lucie to Matt, the love of her life. We used the herbs and greenery of the season with lots of candlelight and sparkly fairy lights to add to the magic of the day.
- InfoComm 2019: Mersive: The Wireless Collaboration Platform for Every Room May 20, 2019The Solstice Pod Gen3 delivers the industry’s most flexible, powerful meeting space platform capable of supporting a broad range of room configuration […]
- Spice up your summer solstice with these entertaining tips May 18, 2019In addition to marking the longest day of the year, the summer solstice has served as a celebratory occasion for centuries. From ancient Greek and Egy […]
- Enter for a chance to for you to win tickets to The Summer Solstice Faerie Festival May 17, 2019Enter for a chance to win tickets for two to The Summer Solstice Faerie Festival at Marshy Point Nature Center June 22-23rd. The Faerie Festival will […]
- Cannes: Solstice Studios Boss Mark Gill on How to Survive (and Thrive) in the Indie Market May 17, 2019"You have to be very good, or great, or you're dead,” the former Miramax and Millennium Films executive told a film financing summit at the […]
- Iceland's Secret Solstice 2019 Announces Final Lineup May 17, 2019Holding its sixth edition over the midnight sun weekend with 72 hours of non-stop sunlight next month, Iceland's Secret Solstice has revealed its […]