Posted by cookinwithherbs
The winter holiday season has begun–yesterday was the winter solstice–and today the full cold moon shines bright in the night sky. Yesterday, we celebrated the marriage of my daughter Lucie to Matt, the love of her life. We used the herbs and greenery of the season with lots of candlelight and sparkly fairy lights to add to the magic of the day.
- Review: Luther Dickinson, sisters in song share 'Solstice' March 21, 2019Luther Dickinson and Sisters of the Strawberry Moon, "Solstice" (New West) Some of the solo and parallel projects of North Mississippi Allst […]
- Luther Dickinson Teams With Sisters of the Strawberry Moon on 'Solstice': Album Premiere March 21, 2019Luther Dickinson has always played nice with others, but the North Mississippi Allstars mainstay has never played with so many others as he does on So […]
- Summer-Solstice Thomas boosts Williams to national indoor track title | County Connections March 20, 2019Summer-Solstice Thomas fared better than perhaps any other athlete from Santa Cruz County in college winter sports’ postseason. The Santa Cruz High gr […]
- Solstice Studios Boards Thriller ‘Unhinged’ From ‘Disturbia’ Writer (EXCLUSIVE) March 20, 2019Solstice Studios has acquired “Unhinged,” a psychological thriller from “Disturbia” screenwriter Carl Ellsworth and “Warrior” producer Lisa Ellzey. Th […]
- Voormi Solstice Snow Skirt Review: Protecting Your Best Asset March 20, 2019This wool overskirt keeps those thighs warm and moves well on winter outings — without adding puff where women don’t want it. At first glance, $100 se […]