For those of you out there that suffer with Arthritis or achy joints this Plant Based Vegan Anti-Inflammatory Smoothie is going to hit the spot. Dealing with atrophy and painful joints in my fingers from having a cast on due to a broken metacarpal, I was looking for relief. Researching the most effective foods to deal with inflammation and joint pain I found turmeric and ginger to be on the top of the list. Dark sweet cherries and pineapple also happened to be high on the list so I decided to whip them up together and came up with this delicious healing smoothie. Hope it helps you as much as it has helped me.
stainless steel straws:
- 5 homemade chai tea recipes for an immunity-boosting, gut-friendly treat March 13, 2019Ginger, for example, is also good for digestion, and cardamom has some anti-inflammatory properties. Another perk of chai tea is that the recipe is ad […]
- 3 Easy Anti-Inflammatory Recipes To Help You Heal March 3, 2019Eating healthier is definitely getting easier. Cooking healthy food at home, though, can often be tricky. It’s tough to know which healthy recipes are […]
- Eat to beat illness! DR RUPY AUJLA reveals his top recipes for using food as medicine March 2, 2019‘Anti-inflammation’ recipes always seem complicated ... combines wholesome fats and plant chemicals to deliver an anti-inflammatory boost to the musse […]
- How anti-inflammatory food can help tame autoimmune conditions February 20, 2019Photo: Christopher Pearce What you should be eating to help manage pain Three Blue Ducks' turmeric greens recipe Why anti-inflammatory eating is […]
- 14 Delicious Turmeric Smoothie Recipes to Boost Your Mornings January 17, 2019Studies have linked curcumin's antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds to better memory ... and plant-based milk. Fair warning: The recipe c […]