For those of you out there that suffer with Arthritis or achy joints this Plant Based Vegan Anti-Inflammatory Smoothie is going to hit the spot. Dealing with atrophy and painful joints in my fingers from having a cast on due to a broken metacarpal, I was looking for relief. Researching the most effective foods to deal with inflammation and joint pain I found turmeric and ginger to be on the top of the list. Dark sweet cherries and pineapple also happened to be high on the list so I decided to whip them up together and came up with this delicious healing smoothie. Hope it helps you as much as it has helped me.
stainless steel straws:
- 7 healthy summer recipes that prove veggies deserve to be grilled, too May 17, 2019(No one has to know how easy it is, don’t worry.) Besides being veggie-forward, this recipe has healthy oils and anti-inflammatory spices. Serve it on […]
- Salad part of a healthy diet plan May 16, 2019In August, Medical News Today published 10 recipes for those wanting an anti-inflammatory diet plan. They can be accessed at medicalnewstoday.com/arti […]
- Chocolate-Covered Cherries Smoothie packs a delicious health punch May 9, 2019What a sweet memory for me to now savor! And, while, my smoothie recipe may not coat your lips in the same manner, it will fill your tummy with the an […]
- These 24 Vegan Smoothie Recipes Will Make You A Dairy-Free Devotee May 5, 2019This recipe packs in the nutrients with delicious blueberries, quinoa, and almonds. Do something good for your gut with an anti-inflammatory smoothie […]
- 18 Anti-Inflammatory Recipes That Will Make You Feel Better Than Ever April 23, 2019Hey guys! My name is Michelle and I'm a writer at BuzzFeed. Recently, I had a medical scare involving double vision that, for the first time in m […]