Get $20 off now at Organifi! Click and be sure to use my code LIVB.
Organifi is revolutionizing how we consume powerful nutrient-dense superfood blends, juices and proteins! Everything is 100% natural, organic, gluten free, soy free, dairy free and vegan. I love having the green juice in the morning, and using the protein powder for pancakes! They also suggest their red juice for overall cognition + energy and the gold as a soothing nightcap. All products are warranted by a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee (see the Organifi website for details).
♡ Protein Pancakes:
♡ Green Juice:
1 cup water
1/2 – 1 cup orange juice
Handful of ice
scoop of Organifi green juice powder
♡ For more tasty vegan recipes, check out my cookbook!
♡ AMAZING drone footage by:
♡ LETS BE FRIENDS:
Website & Blog :
♡ CAMERA: Canon 80D
♡ EMAIL (Business only): email@example.com
♡ MUSIC: epidemicsound.com (If you are a YouTuber or creator looking for copyright free music, check out the playlist I use here! )
♡ FTC: this video was sponsored by Organifi.
- Infor Japan and Zeal Sign Partner Agreement for Cloud-based BI Platform July 19, 2019TOKYO, JAPAN - Media OutReach - 19 July 2019 - Infor Japan K.K., the Japanese subsidiary of Infor, a global leader in business cloud software speciali […]
- Stora Enso Invests in Producing Bio-based Carbon Materials for Energy Storage July 19, 2019STORA ENSO OYJ INVESTOR NEWS 19 July 2019 at 9.29 EEST HELSINKI, July 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Stora Enso is investing EUR 10 million to build a pilot […]
- US-based company CAPE drops support for DJI over security reasons July 18, 2019Cape, a cloud platform for remote drone operations, has confirmed it will drop support for DJI drones. As part of the decision, effectively immediatel […]
- Lawsuit: GCU recruiters committed fraud by enrolling students based on false promises July 18, 2019Lawsuit: GCU recruiters committed fraud by enrolling students based on false promises A GCU spokesman said university officials did a “cursory review” […]
- Researchers trick AI-based antivirus into accepting malicious files July 18, 2019Cybersecurity researchers in Australia have found a way to trick an AI-based antivirus engine provided by BlackBerry Cylance into accepting malware as […]