This post is coming a couple days late because we got married this weekend! We’re off celebrating our honeymoon now, so I’ll keep this short and sweet.
Below, you’ll find my list of in-season recipes to cook this month. Enjoy!
Gluten free and vegan
“Another dinner success! This was surprisingly tasty. I honestly passed this up thinking “eh” but then my friends had a fiesta dinner and I was dying for an excuse not to eat their steak or ground beef tacos so I made the refried beans for my tacos. Tonight I made the avocado sauce and pickled onions with it….YUM. And super easy!!” – Erin
- 5 guards the Wizards could target in NBA free agency including Quinn Cook and Patrick Beverley June 25, 20192018-19 stats: 7.6 ppg, 3.8 apg, 5.0 rpg, 0.9 spg, 40.7 FG% (2.5/6.1), 39.7 3PT% (1.4/3.6) Analysis: This could make sense if the Wizards realize quic […]
- L.A. Cooks Itself: On Aleksandra Crapanzano’s “EAT. COOK. L.A.” and Elisa Callow’s “The Urban Forager” June 25, 2019LOS ANGELES’S FIRST COOKBOOKS were published in the late 1800s, when the valley was covered in wheat and citrus farms, and vineyards still stretched a […]
- Dalvin Cook among young running backs set to break out in 2019 June 25, 2019It seems in every NFL season, there is a new, young running back who takes the league by storm. Saquon Barkley in 2018. Kareem Hunt in 2017. Ezekiel E […]
- You can cook steak in a microwave, according to some chefs — but after trying it, we have no idea why you would June 25, 2019An image of a chain link. It symobilizes a website link url. An envelope. It indicates the ability to send an email. A stylized bird with an open mout […]
- I&M Power plans $478 million in work at Cook Nuclear Plant, wants rate hike June 25, 2019BRIDGMAN, Mich. — A utility is planning $478 million in infrastructure improvements at Cook Nuclear Plant in southwestern Michigan and is asking for h […]