What if everyone became a vegetarian right now?
Becoming Vegetarian for 21 Days:
Subscribe for more:
Written by Tyler Irving, Mitchell Moffit and Gregory Brown
GET THE ASAPSCIENCE BOOK:
Instagram and Twitter: @whalewatchmeplz and @mitchellmoffit
Vine: Search "AsapSCIENCE" on vine!
SNAPCHAT 'whalewatchmeplz' and 'pixelmitch'
Created by Mitchell Moffit (twitter @mitchellmoffit) and Gregory Brown (twitter @whalewatchmeplz).
Send us stuff!
P.O. Box 93, Toronto P
Toronto, ON, M5S2S6
Further Reading / Sources:
- AsapSCIENCE comes for Jake Paul over Mystery Brand scam January 17, 2019Jake Paul and RiceGum have already faced criticism for promoting the site. The educational YouTube channel AsapSCIENCE released a video urging Jake Pa […]
- What AsapScience wants brands to know about sponsored content October 17, 2018When Gregory Brown and Mitchell Moffit started making science videos for YouTube two and a half years ago, they had no idea their hobby would eventual […]
- How Mitch And Greg Of AsapSCIENCE Are Inspiring Young Queer People Online September 13, 2018Queer stories in film and TV are difficult to find. Happy queer stories are almost impossible. Queer cinema and the storylines on our TV screens too o […]
- YouTubers like asapSCIENCE, Smarter Every Day may help teach kids about fake news March 21, 2018Google wants to invest $10 million over the next two years in supporting literacy efforts, including media literacy, and is partnering with YouTubers […]
- Neil deGrasse Tyson and AsapSCIENCE discuss flying cars, immortality, and the future of science education October 31, 2017Neil deGrasse Tyson talks with Mitchell Moffit and Gregory Brown of AsapSCIENCE. Like Neil, they make learning about science fun! “Rising Stars” is a […]