- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Invest in Vegan Brand Miyoko’s November 13, 2019Celebrity couple Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi recently invested an undisclosed amount in vegan brand Miyoko’s Creamery to support its efforts to launch new products in 2020. “Being kind to one another is not just about people, it extends to animals as well,” DeGeneres said. “Portia and I have been customers of Miyoko’s Creamery […]
- Jon Stewart Promotes Veganism at <i>The Game Changers</i> Screening November 13, 2019Comedian and television host Jon Stewart recently hosted a screening of vegan documentary The Game Changers at Monmouth University in New Jersey. The groundbreaking film follows a diverse group of elite athletes who have thrived on a plant-based diet with the aim of dispelling the myth that consumption of animal products is key for athletic […]
- 250 Stadiums, Arenas, and Convention Centers Will Soon Serve 20 More Vegan Meals November 13, 2019Twenty new vegan meals will soon be added to the menus of more than 250 arenas, stadiums, and convention centers across the country. The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) and Spectra Food Services & Hospitality—a leading provider of food services for venues across North America—are partnering for the first-ever Plant-Based Innovation Workshop on […]
- Zappos’ New Vegan Category Help Shoppers Find Cruelty-Free Apparel November 13, 2019This week, online retailer Zappos launched Goods for Good, a purpose-driven platform that helps shoppers buy products that align with their ethical beliefs. Shoppers can now navigate the website through five filters: Vegan, Sustainably Certified, Organic, Recycled, and Give Back (products with a charitable component). In the vegan category, customers will find shoes, accessories, and […]
- Billie Eilish Offers Chance to Win Free Concert Tickets to Fans Who Take Climate Action November 13, 2019Vegan musician Billie Eilish is offering her fans a chance to win tickets to her sold out Where Do We Go tour through a partnership with Global Citizen, a community-led platform that rewards members for taking action on global issues. Take action for a more sustainable world with @GlblCtzn and win tickets to see Billie […]
- Burger King Is Testing Three More Meatless Burgers at 180 Locations November 12, 2019Starting this week, fast-food chain Burger King will add three more meatless burger options to its menu in 180 test locations in Milwaukee, WI, Cedar Rapids, IA, Augusta, GA, Cincinnati, OH, and Buffalo, NY. After a successful trial period in St. Louis, MO earlier this year, Burger King expanded the meatless Impossible Whopper to all […]
- America’s Biggest Milk Producer Files for Bankruptcy November 12, 2019Today, Dallas-based dairy giant Dean Foods—the largest producer of dairy milk in the United States—filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. The company plans to use the Chapter 11 proceedings to continue operating and address its debt as it seeks to sell the company. It has secured $850 million in debtor-in-possession financing—a type of funding for […]
Sorry this video is going up a day late. It's been a busy week. But this is just an idea of what I eat in a day. All of the recipes are veggie but the sweet potato chilli is actually vegan. The recipe for that actually serves 4 so I tend to make it in bulk and freeze it.
Both songs are by Ikson
The first one is called City and the second one is Midnight
Follow me on:
Instagram – @sophiecackett
Depop – @sophiecackett
Twitter – @sophiecackett
Influenster – @sophiecackett
Airbnb – – sign up through this link and get £25 off your first booking 🙂
Who am I?
I'm a 21 year old from Essex but I study in Bangor, in north Wales, UK. I study languages and try to travel as much as I can. You can expect see a mixture of lifestyle, travel, uni and language related videos on my channel. So if you're interested in any of those types of videos I would love it if you would subscribe.