- Fast-Food Chain FatBurger Debuts Vegan Milkshakes in California October 14, 2019Today, California-based global restaurant chain FatBurger debuted vegan milkshakes at 12 locations in Southern California. The new milkshakes are available in two flavors—vanilla and strawberry—and are made with hand-scooped, locally made Craig’s Vegan Ice Cream and topped with non-dairy whipped cream. “Our existing vegan items have performed incredibly well with not only vegans, but existing […]
- UK Will Miss 2050 Emissions Target Unless It Implements Vegan Policies, Report Says October 14, 2019The United Kingdom will miss its target for cutting carbon emissions to “net zero” by 2050 if it does not implement a series of behavioral changes, according to the first assessment of the goal conducted by the Committee on Climate Change (CCC)—an influential advisory committee to the UK government. The Committee’s report outlines a number […]
- Pamela Anderson Encourages Vancouver Residents to Vote with Free Vegan Meals October 14, 2019Vegan actress and activist Pamela Anderson recently handed out free vegan meals to residents of Vancouver, British Columbia’s Downtown Eastside. The meal giveaway was part of an event hosted by The Green Party of Canada’s Vancouver East candidate and long-time vegan Bridget Burns to help area residents register to vote in the upcoming Canadian federal […]
- Fried Chicken Shop Owners Open Vegan Eatery in Vancouver October 14, 2019The owners of a Vancouver-based fried chicken restaurant Juke Fried Chicken recently closed its sister location, Little Juke, to focus on a new concept: all-vegan eatery Beetbox in the city’s west end. At newly opened Beetbox, Justin Tisdall and Bryan Satterford offer plant-based chicken in the form of vegan chicken sandwiches, made with breaded and […]
- New Vegan Grocery Store is Coming to Dallas October 13, 2019This winter, all-vegan grocery store Lucky Mouth Grocery will open in Dallas, TX. Founded by vegan couple Adriana Martinez and David Miers, Lucky has operated since 2018 as a pick-up-only online store for vegan snacks. Products in the new brick-and-mortar store will be the same as what’s available on the website, such as Notcho Nocheez […]
- Florida Baker Makes Vegan Versions of Everything on <i>The Great British Bake Off</i> October 13, 2019St. Petersburg, FL-based vegan baker Natalia Lima of the Curious Cat Bakery recently challenged herself to make vegan versions of the desserts from each episode of Season 10 of Netflix reality baking show The Great British Bake Off. Each week, Lima chooses one of the recipes and recreates a vegan version of it, such as […]
- 14 Mayors Commit to Slashing Meat Consumption in Major Cities Worldwide October 12, 2019This month, mayors from 14 major cities worldwide committed to slashing the amount of meat consumed by their constituents. As part of the C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group’s initiative to mitigate the climate crisis, mayors from Barcelona, Copenhagen, Guadalajara, Lima, London, Los Angeles, Milan, Oslo, Paris, Quezon City, Seoul, Stockholm, Tokyo, and Toronto all signed […]
Sorry this video is going up a day late. It's been a busy week. But this is just an idea of what I eat in a day. All of the recipes are veggie but the sweet potato chilli is actually vegan. The recipe for that actually serves 4 so I tend to make it in bulk and freeze it.
Both songs are by Ikson
The first one is called City and the second one is Midnight
Follow me on:
Instagram – @sophiecackett
Depop – @sophiecackett
Twitter – @sophiecackett
Influenster – @sophiecackett
Airbnb – – sign up through this link and get £25 off your first booking 🙂
Who am I?
I'm a 21 year old from Essex but I study in Bangor, in north Wales, UK. I study languages and try to travel as much as I can. You can expect see a mixture of lifestyle, travel, uni and language related videos on my channel. So if you're interested in any of those types of videos I would love it if you would subscribe.