- Vegan Cherry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Is Back at Trader Joe’s October 17, 2019Trader Joe’s dairy-free Soy Creamy Cherry Chocolate Chip ice cream is back by popular demand at the supermarket chain’s locations nationwide. A member of the closed Facebook group Vegan Trader Joe’s recently posted a photo of the ice cream they spotted at a location in Manhattan Beach, CA, saying there were only a few tubs […]
- UK Vegan Meat Company Launches in Canada October 17, 2019United Kingdom-based vegan protein company The Meatless Farm Co. recently launched its meat-free ground beef and burger products in more than 350 grocery, butcher, and specialty food stores—including select Longo’s, Loblaws, and Stong’s Market—in Ontario, British Columbia, and Newfoundland. The company partnered with Toronto-based distributor Dolan Foods Inc. to bring the products to the Canadian […]
- British Meat Industry Attacks Vegan Tesco Commercial October 17, 2019On October 10, British supermarket chain Tesco aired a commercial titled “Carl’s ‘All-Change’ Casserole” as part of its Food Love Stories series. The new commercial features a young girl who states, “Daddy, I don’t want to eat animals anymore” to which her father responds by preparing a casserole with vegan ingredients, including a plant-based sausage […]
- Lunchables Creator Launches Vegan Chicken at 300 ShopRite Locations October 17, 2019This week, North Carolina-based vegan brand Improved Nature debuted a four-item line of plant-based chicken products at more than 300 locations of ShopRite in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut. Founded in 2015 by a team that includes Lunchables inventor Richard “Rody” Hawkins, the brand’s vegan nuggets, tenders, filets, and large filets are made […]
- Lightlife’s Vegan Meat Line Expands to Target, Dave & Buster’s October 17, 2019This week, vegan brand Lightlife Foods announced the retail expansion of its new plant-based grounds, sausages, and burger patties to Target, Publix, and Kroger stores nationwide. Lightlife’s new vegan meat line made its retail debut this May at select United States locations of supermarkets such as Safeway, Vons, and Wegmans, along with 3,400 retail locations […]
- Finland’s Oldest and Largest University Ditches Beef October 17, 2019Starting February 2020, the University of Helsinki—the oldest and largest university in Finland—will no longer serve beef for lunch. The school’s food provider UniCafe—which serves approximately 1,000 lunches daily—made the decision to remove beef from the menu in a bid to fight the climate crisis and revealed that the move would reduce its carbon footprint […]
- Jaden Smith Partners With Café Gratitude to Give Away 10,000 Vegan Meals to LA’s Hungry October 16, 2019Starting today, vegan restaurant Café Gratitude will add the I LOVE YOU Bowl to all four of its locations in California. The new option—which features a variety of seasonal ingredients such as Brussels sprouts and butternut squash, with forbidden black rice and quinoa—was co-created by the restaurant’s Executive Chef Dreux Ellis, musician and social-justice advocate […]
Sorry this video is going up a day late. It's been a busy week. But this is just an idea of what I eat in a day. All of the recipes are veggie but the sweet potato chilli is actually vegan. The recipe for that actually serves 4 so I tend to make it in bulk and freeze it.
Both songs are by Ikson
The first one is called City and the second one is Midnight
Follow me on:
Instagram – @sophiecackett
Depop – @sophiecackett
Twitter – @sophiecackett
Influenster – @sophiecackett
Airbnb – – sign up through this link and get £25 off your first booking 🙂
Who am I?
I'm a 21 year old from Essex but I study in Bangor, in north Wales, UK. I study languages and try to travel as much as I can. You can expect see a mixture of lifestyle, travel, uni and language related videos on my channel. So if you're interested in any of those types of videos I would love it if you would subscribe.