- Fried Chicken Shop Owners Open Vegan Eatery in Vancouver October 14, 2019The owners of a Vancouver-based fried chicken restaurant Juke Fried Chicken recently closed its sister location, Little Juke, to focus on a new concept: all-vegan eatery Beetbox in the city’s west end. At newly opened Beetbox, Justin Tisdall and Bryan Satterford offer plant-based chicken in the form of vegan chicken sandwiches, made with breaded and […]
- New Vegan Grocery Store is Coming to Dallas October 13, 2019This winter, all-vegan grocery store Lucky Mouth Grocery will open in Dallas, TX. Founded by vegan couple Adriana Martinez and David Miers, Lucky has operated since 2018 as a pick-up-only online store for vegan snacks. Products in the new brick-and-mortar store will be the same as what’s available on the website, such as Notcho Nocheez […]
- Florida Baker Makes Vegan Versions of Everything on <i>The Great British Bake Off</i> October 13, 2019St. Petersburg, FL-based vegan baker Natalia Lima of the Curious Cat Bakery recently challenged herself to make vegan versions of the desserts from each episode of Season 10 of Netflix reality baking show The Great British Bake Off. Each week, Lima chooses one of the recipes and recreates a vegan version of it, such as […]
- 14 Mayors Commit to Slashing Meat Consumption in Major Cities Worldwide October 12, 2019This month, mayors from 14 major cities worldwide committed to slashing the amount of meat consumed by their constituents. As part of the C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group’s initiative to mitigate the climate crisis, mayors from Barcelona, Copenhagen, Guadalajara, Lima, London, Los Angeles, Milan, Oslo, Paris, Quezon City, Seoul, Stockholm, Tokyo, and Toronto all signed […]
- Vegan Drag Queen Honey LaBronx Performs 100th Show to Benefit Animals October 12, 2019On October 14, Honey LaBronx—known as the “Vegan Drag Queen”—will perform her 100th show at NuBar in Long Island, NY. After being fired from a job as a food server in 2016, LaBronx decided to become a full-time advocate for causes she believes in, including animal rights and related social justice issues. In 2018, LaBronx […]
- Undercover Investigation Exposes Cruelty at Martha Stewart-Backed Salmon Farm October 11, 2019This week, animal-rights group Compassion Over Killing (COK) released footage from its first-ever undercover investigation of industrial fish farming. The gut-wrenching video exposes animal abuse and disgusting conditions at Cooke Aquaculture, a massive Atlantic salmon hatchery in Bingham, ME, whose subsidiary, True North, has partnered on a new seafood brand with television personality Martha Stewart. […]
- Vegan Race Car Champ Lewis Hamilton Asks 13 Million Fans to Boycott Dolphin Shows October 11, 2019Vegan race car champion Lewis Hamilton condemned the exploitation of marine animals for entertainment while visiting Japan to compete in the upcoming Japan Grand Prix. Hamliton—who is becoming a prominent voice for animal rights—took to Instagram to urge his 13.1 million followers to boycott attractions that feature marine animal performances. “So I’m back in Japan, […]
Sorry this video is going up a day late. It's been a busy week. But this is just an idea of what I eat in a day. All of the recipes are veggie but the sweet potato chilli is actually vegan. The recipe for that actually serves 4 so I tend to make it in bulk and freeze it.
Both songs are by Ikson
The first one is called City and the second one is Midnight
Follow me on:
Instagram – @sophiecackett
Depop – @sophiecackett
Twitter – @sophiecackett
Influenster – @sophiecackett
Airbnb – – sign up through this link and get £25 off your first booking 🙂
Who am I?
I'm a 21 year old from Essex but I study in Bangor, in north Wales, UK. I study languages and try to travel as much as I can. You can expect see a mixture of lifestyle, travel, uni and language related videos on my channel. So if you're interested in any of those types of videos I would love it if you would subscribe.