These West African Peanut Chickpeas over sticky white rice make for a soothing and satisfying plant-based meal.
The chickpeas are coated in smoky peanut sauce with hints of tomato, ginger, garlic and lime with an echo of a traditional West African Peanut Stew. Only in a hearty bowl format. This fast and flavorful meal can be yours in under a half hour..Read more »
This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!
- South African Lawmakers Elect Ramaphosa as Nation's President May 22, 2019(Bloomberg) -- South African lawmakers elected Cyril Ramaphosa as the nation’s president on Wednesday, a formality that followed his ruling African Na […]
- Binyavanga Wainaina, Pioneering Voice in African Literature, Dies at 48 May 22, 2019Binyavanga Wainaina, the acclaimed Kenyan author who inspired a generation of writers and became one of the most prominent Africans ever to publicly i […]
- 2 elderly African lions die at San Francisco, San Diego zoos May 22, 2019Two beloved, elderly lions have died at zoos in California. The San Francisco Zoo announced Wednesday that a 16-year-old male African lion named Jahar […]
- Binyavanga Wainaina, barrier-shattering presence in African literature, dies at 48 May 22, 2019Binyavanga Wainaina, a prizewinning Kenyan writer whose humorous, incisive books and essays explored themes of postcolonialism, gender and sexual iden […]
- Kenya's Wainaina, challenger of African stereotypes, dies May 22, 2019Binyavanga Wainaina, the award-winning Kenyan writer who documented his life as an openly gay man, has died aged 48. Serena Chaudhry reports. Binyavan […]