Making simple, wholesome and tasty everyday meals is what most working professionals and college students long for. With many living away from home, either single or along with a partner, we are looking for easy recipes for beginners, which can get you started in the kitchen.
- Meat halfway: Is vegan faux-meat a good substitute for the real thing? July 22, 2019Nalder's poking with his fork, trying to identify the product on his plate. "Some beetroot in there, I'm guessing?" The others nod […]
- From Siberian deer to beetroot beer: how sanctions have fed Russia’s culinary scene July 21, 2019In my kitchen in Moscow is a well-thumbed copy of the Soviet-era official state cookbook The Book of Tasty and Healthy Food, an illustrated paean to m […]
- New juice bar opens in Sheffield with shots including beetroot, seasonal greens, lemon and ginger July 19, 2019Salford-based Juicery, Cowherds, have introduced a selection of the company’s raw, cold-pressed juice range to the area, with the Sandersons concessio […]
- Readers share travel sickness stories of rolling seas, beetroot vomit and munching crackers July 16, 2019In 2015, we were travelling with a very large tour group on a rugby/farming tour of South Africa. All was going well until the dreaded "Delhi bel […]
- 'Beetroot bond': Give everyone in UK a monthly dividend to spend on healthy, local food, says report July 16, 2019Every person in the UK could be given a monthly dividend to spend on fresh, healthy, locally produced food as part of radical proposals to reform the […]