When January first emerged, I signed up with Dreamhost & WordPress only to find an entire month and a half had gone by and still I had nothing created. Why? Because the program is far too complicated for someone as simple-minded as me. On the upside, Dreamhost has a 90-day money-back guarantee so the only real thing I lost was patience.
In past I always used Weebly because of its easy professional user-friendly design. I can't imagine using anything else. Btw, have you seen my newest website?
If you're thinking of creating a website and like the look & feel of my website, click on the following link to save 10% off a paid website plan. I can hardly wait to see what you create!
- Diabetic Neuropathy Market by Top Manufacturers, Type and Application, with Sales Market Share and Growth Rate Forecasts Till 2026 June 24, 2019Recently Fortune Business Insights has published a report, titled Diabetic Neuropathy Market Size, Share And Global Trend By Type (Peripheral, Proxima […]
- Watch: 8 Foods In Your Kitchen That Are Great Anti-Inflammatory Foods June 24, 2019Inflammation can either be food or bad for you. Usually, when you have an anti-inflammatory diet, your body signals to your immune system that a forei […]
- Medovex’s Transition to H-CYTE Underscores Biotechnology Focus June 24, 2019June 24, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medovex Corp. (OTCQB: Symbol MDVX) ("Medovex" or the "Company"), is transitioning to its new nam […]
- Novel Anti-Inflammatory Molecule Isolated from Soil-Dwelling Bacterium June 19, 2019About three decades after scientists coined the term ‘hygiene hypothesis’ to suggest that increased exposure to microorganisms could benefit health, a […]
- Is the Anti-Inflammatory Diet for You? Why You Should Try It & How to Start It June 19, 2019When it comes to diets, it often feels like there’s a new one every week. But for our health, it’s often best to stick with tried and true tactics tha […]