Vivatta Whole Wheat Flour Puttu Recipe is a twist to Puttu recipe which is unique to Kerala. It is one of the staple dish prepared for breakfast in many households on day to day basis. Being steamed and prepared without oil puts the ‘puttu’ on the list of healthy, non-fat dishes. There are many variations to this dish; some prepare it with Ragi that makes it very nutritious, diabetic friendly dish. Usually ‘puttu’ is prepared with rice powder. To make puttu a little more interesting, I have used Vivatta premium chakki atta to make wheat flour puttu. This 5 ingredient wheat flour puttu turns out super tasty and can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. Now doesn’t that sound interesting enough to try this recipe? Go ahead give it a try.
Serve Vivatta Whole Wheat Flour Puttu with Kerala Kadala Curry Recipe (Spicy Chickpeas in Coconut Curry) or bananas and a dollop of ghee for a yummy breakfast.
Try out our other Kerala Styled Puttus as well
- NAB recovers Rs 1 billion from flour mill owners in Sukkur June 26, 2019T he National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Wednesday claimed to have recovered over Rs 1 billion from flour mill owners through plea bargain in Sukk […]
- More than 4,600 cases of Pillsbury flour recalled due to possible E. coli risk, company says June 26, 2019About 4,620 cases of 5-pound bags of Pillsbury Best Bread Flour were distributed to a limited number of stores in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Mai […]
- Functional Flour Market Regional Analysis, Development Strategy, Future Trends Forecast till 2025 June 24, 2019Jun 25, 2019 (The Expresswire via COMTEX) -- Functional Flour Industry 2019 Fortune Business Insights studies latest Functional Flour industry aspects […]
- Modified Soya Flour Market Future Scope, Demands and Projected Industry Growths to 2028 June 24, 2019Jun 24, 2019 (WiredRelease via COMTEX) -- MarketResearch.Biz provide a 10-year forecast for the Modified Soya Flour market between 2019 and 2028. The […]
- 14,000 cases of flour recalled nationwide because of E. coli fears June 22, 2019(CNN) -- A brand of flour sold at retailers nationwide has been recalled over E. coli fears. Five-pound bags of unbleached, all-purpose flour made by […]