Because there are so many ways to prepare eggs, there is always something for everyone! Scrambled eggs remain an indestructible classic—so simple to make and yet so easy to overlook. A minute of cooking too much, a fire a little too strong and that’s it; the scrambled eggs become dry and overcooked.
- Pixar easter eggs and in-jokes to look out for in ‘Toy Story 4’ June 20, 2019We’ve included a couple we’ve already spotted from the film, as well as the kind of thing you need to look out for if you want to spot everything. If […]
- EA compares loot boxes to Kinder Eggs and LOL Surprise dolls June 20, 2019EA's vice president of legal and government affairs, Kerry Hopkins, recently spoke with the UK Parliament's Digital, Culture, Media and Spor […]
- Are Omega-3 Eggs as Good as Eating Fish? June 20, 2019Nutrition Diva podcast listener Adele writes: “My husband is allergic to fish so he buys omega-3 eggs instead. Do you get the same benefits from eatin […]
- 'Toy Story 4': Pixar Reveals Easter Eggs Buried in the Film's Antique Store June 20, 2019As Woody and the toys return to cinemas in Disney/Pixar's Toy Story 4, one of the most prominent new locations — and arguably the most challengin […]
- EA calls loot boxes 'surprise mechanics' and compares them to Kinder Eggs June 20, 2019Representatives from EA and Epic met with the UK Parliament's Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee this week in an evidence session for it […]