The Vegetarian Thukpa is a classic soup like dish from North Eastern Cuisine and also very popular in Leh Ladakh. This is a special edition recipe, that is adapted from celebrity Chef Saransh Goila best selling book. Watch the video of me in action along with Chef Saransh where we cook the Thukpa from his bestselling book “India On My Platter”.
Some classic vegetables which are added to the thukpa are radish, tomatoes, spring onions and spinach leaves. You can add other vegetables of your choice as well. Garlic added to the Thukpa also adds more flavour to the the broth. It is a great recipe to have when your feeling sick or want something to warm you up on a cold day.
Serve the Vegetarian Thukpa Recipe hot along with Vegetarian Momo Recipe-Steamed Dumplings/A Street Food from the No for a relaxing Sunday Meal.
If you are looking for Similar Recipes here are some:
- Mumbai Diary: Saturday Dossier July 5, 2019There has been many a time when Goila Butter Chicken (GBC) has come to the rescue of homesick north Indians here, offering the non-sweet, non-spicy bl […]
- PNB Goila (iim Road) IFSC Code: PUNB0733600 June 27, 2019Address, MICR code, branch contact number etc of PNB Goila (iim Road) branch is given below. You may contact the branch or the Customer Care number of […]
- N. K. Goila June 25, 2019Mr. N. K. Goila served an Advisor of Usha International Ltd., since June 1, 2008. Mr. Goila served as Vice President of Honda Siel Cars India Ltd. unt […]
- How Samsung Will Help Indian Creators – Exclusive Interaction With Ranjivjit Singh June 8, 2019I have received the opportunity to attend the event and know more about. During the event, I have interacted with Indian famous chief Saransh Goila wh […]
- Alpenliebe Juzt Jelly announces its new digital campaign with India's leading celebrity chefs June 3, 2019The digital campaign will see the line-up of renowned and famous chefs such as Amrita Raichand, Saransh Goila, Shipra Khanna, Ajay Chopra, Meghna and […]