Sushi is famous Japanese snack, where cooked rice is combined with vinegar and other ingredients and spread over the Seaweed (also called as Nori). A layer of vegetables or seafood is then layered over the rice and it is rolled very tightly. It is then sliced and served with soy sauce. So let’s see how to prepare this vegetarian sushi.
Once you get the art of rolling sushi you can make these inexpensive and tasty starters at home and serve them as an appetizer at any party.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Asian recipes such as
- Diabetes Diet: Bajre Ki Khichdi Benefits And Recipe To Regulate Blood Sugar June 24, 2019Diabetes Diet: A number of whole grains are used abundantly in Indian kitchens and a popular whole grain that Indians have always used is bajra, which […]
- Chimichurri Chicken Recipe - NYT Cooking June 23, 2019Green chimichurri, the classic Argentinian sauce often made with fresh herbs, garlic, red-pepper flakes and red-wine vinegar, livens up whatever it’s […]
- Dinosaur Bar-B-Que Owner John Stage Shares Skirt Steak Recipe June 23, 2019NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — What started out as a mobile concession stand at a motorcycle hangout in 1983 is now one of the best barbecue joints in the Ne […]
- Jessica’s Recipe for BLT Pasta June 22, 2019Jessica got the idea for a recipe when she realized she had too many cherry tomatoes. A simple spaghetti seemed too boring at the time, so she thought […]
- Recipe: Clafouti with fresh cherries or halved apricots is a great breakfast or dessert June 22, 2019I dream of early summer French breakfasts, when fruit-laden clafouti is often the star of the meal. The fruit — most often pitted fresh cherries or ha […]