Vegetarian stuffed peppers with taco quinoa, black beans, and pecans made easy in the Instant Pot. This post was sponsored by the American Pecan Council, but all opinions are my own.
Have you heard about nut “meat” tacos? Well, these taco stuffed peppers are a fun new take on them. These veggie stuffed peppers are filled with taco spiced quinoa, black beans, pecan pieces, tomatoes and corn. Topped with avocado, salsa, or guacamole, a sprig of fresh cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lime juice, stuffed peppers are a flavorful and filling weeknight dinner, great to incorporate in weekly meal plans. We made these stuffed peppers even easier by cooking them in the Instant Pot. Let’s see how it’s done!
The post Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers with Quinoa, Black Beans, and Pecans appeared first on Yummy Mummy Kitchen.
- Coffee Beans Market Trends Analysis by 2024: Top Players Like Kicking Horse Whole Bean, Death Wish Coffee, La Colombe Corsica Blend June 17, 2019Coffee Beans Market report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global Coffee Beans market size fr […]
- Beetroot, Mushroom and Beans; Here Are 5 Ingenious Ways To Make Healthy Burger Patties June 17, 2019Giving a healthy spin to your burger is a fairly easy feat. Swap the refined bread with multigrain bread and the fried patties with healthier variants […]
- Malawi: Presscane Donates 6 Tonnes of Beans to Chikwawa, Nsanje Hospitals June 17, 2019Press Cane Limited, a subsidiary of conglomerate Press Corporation plc Friday donated 6 tonnes of beans worth K4.5 million to Chikwawa and Nsanje Dist […]
- Did Jessa Duggar’s Tribute to Grandma Mary Spill the Beans on a New Duggar Pregnancy? June 16, 2019Back in April 2019, fans noticed that Michelle Duggar didn’t seem to have her math right when it came to her grandchildren. In a congratulatory post, […]
- Dilly Beans and Peas on Ricotta Toast June 16, 2019A lemony, herby bean salad with lots of crunch from sliced snap peas is good. But when it's piled on top of garlic-rubbed, ricotta-spread toast, […]