Vegetarian Sago Dumpling Recipe is a popular Thai street snack food made out of an outer layer of tapioca pearls filled with vegetables.
I have created a vegetarian version with sauteed veggies like cabbage, carrot, and beans instead of the commonly used minced pork in the dumpling,This is an easy recipe after you master the art of making the circular discs of tapioca pearls and bringing the sides together to wrap up the filling within. Remember that the wrapped tapioca flour should be thin but firm, like explained in the procedure below.
This recipe can be made in advance, upto a day or two and kept in the refrigerator. Microwave till hot and serve.
Serve Vegetarian Sago Dumpling Recipe during evening, along with with drizzled garlic oil and soy sauce for snack or as a side with Thai Basil Vegetarian Fried Rice with Pineapple to make a meal.
Here are a few more Thai recipes that you ought to try,
- Thai Yellow Curry Recipe
- Thai Basil Vegetarian Fried Rice with Pineapple and Spicy Thai Red Chillies
- Thai Som Tum Recipe (Thai Green Papaya Salad)
- Vegetarian Pad Thai Recipe
- Famed Dumpling House Revived at Flushing’s One Fulton July 19, 2019Shanghai dumpling house Nan Xiang Xiao Long Bao will be moving to One Fulton Square in Flushing, Queens, landlord F&T Group announced in a release […]
- Dumpling divas reopen at One Fulton Square July 19, 2019Nan Xiang Xiao Long Bao, the famous Shanghainese restaurant considered to have the best soup dumplings in New York City, is moving to One Fulton Squar […]
- Dumpling Alley brings handmade, traditional Chinese dumplings to Clement Street July 19, 2019There's a new dumpling game in town for the middle Richmond. Open this week, Dumpling Alley (2512 Clement Street) is a new venture bringing tradi […]
- A guide to Manhattan's "Little Paris" July 18, 201946th Street brings Little Brazil, while Chinatown’s blocks below Canal Street are packed with pulled noodles and dumpling shops, a pocket of East 9th […]
- Japan’s Afuri ramen bowls are coming to Cupertino (with a surprising ingredient) July 17, 2019A Japanese culinary standout is making its way to California. Afuri Ramen + Dumpling, which is known for a light, chicken broth-based ramen instead of […]