Each year The Vegetarian Resource Group holds an essay contest for children.
SUBJECT: 2-3 page essay on any
aspect of veganism/vegetarianism. Vegetarianism is not eating meat, fish, and
birds (for example, chicken or duck). Vegans do not use any animal products.
Among the many reasons for being a vegan/vegetarian are beliefs about ethics, culture,
health, aesthetics, religion, world peace, economics, world hunger, and the
Entrants should base their paper on interviewing, research, and/or personal
opinion. You need not be a vegetarian to enter. All essays become the property
of The Vegetarian Resource Group. DEADLINE:
Must be postmarked by May 1, 2019 for current year of judging.
essays and complete details can be seen here: http://www.vrg.org/essay/
- How to watch Democratic debates 2019: Live stream options, start time, TV schedule June 26, 2019The first Democratic debates will be held this week, featuring a crowded field of candidates vying for the presidential nomination. Here’s a full rund […]
- Meet the 2019 all-Flint Metro League baseball team June 26, 2019FLINT -- Flushing won the Flint Metro League baseball championship with a perfect record and the Raiders were rewarded with six first-team selections […]
- Meet the 2019 all-Flint Metro League softball team June 26, 2019FLINT -- Co-champion Linden landed three unanimous picks on the all-Flint Metro League softball team that was selected by the coaches. The Eagles had […]
- Women’s World Cup 2019 power rankings: USA top, Germany rising June 26, 2019The United States are the only team from outside Europe in the quarter-finals, in which England will play with the jury still out ... […]
- 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup™: Netherlands take a 1-0 lead vs. Japan on Martens’ creative finish | HIGHLIGHTS June 25, 2019The Netherlands strike first vs. Japan! Lieke Martens finds the back of the net to put her team on top in the knockout stage at the 2019 FIFA Women […]