Gyros are traditional Greek sandwich/wrap that has toppings of grilled meat like lamb, beef or pork marinated in Greek seasoning. Usually a pita bread is used in making the gyros. A vegetarian version of gyros uses some delicious grilled veggies like zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms, aubergines smeared and drizzled with delicious Tzatziki sauce. I have used Tortillas since I could not make/get pita bread. To make traditional gyros, please use pita bread.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other wrap recipes such as:
- BBC apologise after it emerges Corbynite Imam who grilled Tory leadership rivals attacked Jews and blamed women for rape on social media June 19, 2019THE BBC was today forced to apologise after it emerged the Imam who grilled the Tory leadership rivals over Islamophobia has made a string of 'ex […]
- BBC facing questions over 'anti-Semitic' Imam who grilled Tory leadership hopefuls during live debate June 19, 2019The BBC is facing questions for not vetting an allegedly anti-Semitic Imam who grilled Tory leadership hopefuls on Islamophobia during last night […]
- Win Grilled Cheese For A Year During Saturday Event In Newtown June 18, 2019NEWTOWN, PA — Sometimes being first pays off. Especially when the prize is free grilled cheese for a year. Melt Shop, a new sandwich and grilled chees […]
- U.S. Trade Representative is grilled on Capitol Hill about China and Mexico June 18, 2019President Trump's top trade negotiator Robert Lighthizer was in the Congressional hot seat today facing tough questions from lawmakers on trade a […]
- Make this messy, cheesy, utterly delicious grilled corn June 17, 2019In Mexico, vendors sell this messy, cheesy, utterly delicious grilled corn from carts. To bring this street food to the home kitchen, we broiled the c […]