Hello everyone! Sharing my vegetarian pasta dish using buckwheat noodles as substitute for spaghetti pasta. The sauce is made of italian style tomato sauce, tofu, mushrooms, carrots, celery and other spices.
For more healthy recipes, please don't forget to Subscribe to my channel.
Let's keep in touch!
#cooking #vegetarian #bolognese
- Mindful Chef's healthy recipe of the week: basil pesto tofu, courgetti and black olives June 25, 2019This vegan take on classic pasta might not get nonna’s approval but we challenge you to resist it. Cubed tofu fried in basil pesto, served with olive […]
- What will Basil present in the economic budget? June 24, 2019Whilst the whole country is set to hear and see the new budget outcome under the Prime Minister James Marape at 2pm today (Tuesday), Shadow Minister f […]
- Thai Basil Chicken/Belkys June 23, 2019(WSVN) - It’s time to think about what to make for dinner, and we’ve got a great chicken recipe your family is sure to love. That’s what’s cooking as […]
- Instant Pot Vegetable Lasagna with Vegan Basil Ricotta June 19, 2019The dilemma: We want the luxurious, comforting taste of lasagna without having to turn on a stovetop and an oven to make it. The solution? Nisha Vora’ […]
- Chilled Tomato Basil Soup June 17, 2019In a blender add tomatoes and blend at high speed for about 30 seconds. Add bread. Let soak about 5 minutes. Add 1 egg, vinegar, salt, and garlic and […]