Hello everyone! Sharing my vegetarian pasta dish using buckwheat noodles as substitute for spaghetti pasta. The sauce is made of italian style tomato sauce, tofu, mushrooms, carrots, celery and other spices.
For more healthy recipes, please don't forget to Subscribe to my channel.
Let's keep in touch!
#cooking #vegetarian #bolognese
- Tests find unapproved pesticides on basil from 2 Oahu farms August 23, 2019HONOLULU, Hawaii (HawaiiNewsNow) - The state has ordered two Oahu farms to stop selling fresh basil that tested positive for unapproved pesticides dur […]
- Vietnamese excellence: Basil Leaf offers exemplary versions of classics August 22, 2019In just a few decades, Albuquerque’s Vietnamese restaurant scene has grown from its International District origins to cover virtually every corner of […]
- Peter Fonda was 'ultimate movie star': Toni Basil August 21, 2019Co-actor of the two-time Oscar-nominee Peter Fonda who died at the age of 79 after suffering respiratory failure due to lung cancer has all the good t […]
- 8 Minute Meals: tomato basil tart August 19, 2019(WTNH) — Lisa Rolleri will help you put your summer garden to good use with her tomato basil tart. To prepare the pastry, combine the flour, salt in a […]
- Basil From Mexico Is Likely Cause of Cyclospora Food Poisoning Outbreak August 18, 2019Consumer Reports has no financial relationship with advertisers on this site. Consumer Reports has no financial relationship with advertisers on this […]