Vegetarian Quesadilla makes an easy and delicious breakfast, snack, lunch, appetizer or brunch recipe. These are the tortilla bites filled with the goodness of veggies and cheese.
Watch detail recipe at
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Join us on Facebook
Website URL –
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 1/2 cup sliced Mushrooms
1 cup Red Pepper
1 cup Green Pepper
1/2 cup corns
1/2 tsp grated garlic
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp finely chopped green chilli
3 flour Tortilla
1 cup Mozzarella cheese
3 tbsp Butter
Thank you for watching! See you next time!
- Breakfast, lunch prices to increase at Missoula County Public Schools in the fall May 22, 2019Breakfast options range from a yogurt bar to pancakes, waffles, and breakfast burritos. On Friday, students get home-baked items from Central Kitchen […]
- McDonald's trims all-day breakfast menu May 17, 2019Launched in 2015, the all-day breakfast offering has been a big hit for McDonald’s, bolstering sales and luring more customers to the hamburger giant […]
- Lucky Bird is launching a fried chicken breakfast burrito at Grand Central Market May 17, 2019Breakfast burritos — a flour tortilla stuffed to capacity with scrambled eggs, cheese, potatoes and insert-your-favorite-meat-here — are basically the […]
- Restaurants respond to the need for speed at breakfast May 17, 2019Instead, they’ve focused on breakfast burritos, with both ends folded in and with ingredients designed to deliver a lot of flavor without dripping. Fo […]
- The Best Breakfast Sandwich in Every State May 16, 2019Though they are analogous to breakfast sandwiches, no breakfast tacos, burritos, or wraps have been included. Sandwiches made with biscuits, however, […]