Vegans of Vegfest LA 2019 Vlog: Panels & People
This weekend was VegFest LA 2019 at Woodley Park in Van Nuys. For our 3rd year running, we took part in a speakers panel in the Vegspiration Tent and held down a merch table in the Social Media Tent. I also organized hourly meetups for some of our friends, including Those Annoying Vegans, Brian Turner & Sammy Grimm, Straight Vedge, and Sonia Elsie. We also had Vegan Black Metal Chef sharing the tent with us all day. Our Thrive Market sponsored panel was hosted by Mic the Vegan and featured Cami Petyn, Amanda Sevilla, and Nikki Vrangjican, plus us, and our last minute special guest, Brian Turner.
Event though it was a VERY busy day, I made sure to take time to vlog for you guys. This video is by no means a complete record of what went down, as there were multiple stages and tents with many speakers and entertainers, plus SO MANY booths and food trucks. And speaking of food, since we were tied down to our table, we didn't explore any of the food at the event, so you'll have to hunt down vlogs by attendees to find out what all was there this year.
For the event we had our 4 current shirt design printed in all sizes, the newly updated 'Keep It Carbed, Baby!' cookbook was completed just in time for the festival, too, PLUS Snapea Stickers brought a new batch of our tie dye retro logo pins! We have plenty of everything left over, so check it out on
🎶 👩🎤 🎸 🎹 🎧
"Memories" from our new Lovespirals album, ‘Life Goes On’
Or Bandcamp, iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Google Play or Pandora
👕 👚 📚 📦 📬
Support the channel with a Happy Healthy Vegan tee, tank or pin — or Anji’s Keep It Carbed, Baby! cookbook in print or ebook format — at
🍌 🍓 🍑 🌽 🍚 🍞
PO Box 391 • Seal Beach, CA • 90740 • USA
🛍 🎁 📦💓💸
This video is not sponsored, as in made-for-pay, but may include some items given to me gratis for possible review purposes. I make videos featuring vegan products for the joy of sharing vegan friendly items with my viewers.
- I've put a lot of effort into finding the perfect brow tamer — this $16 product is it June 17, 2019Then, a few years ago I heard of a new beauty brand called Glossier ... Check out some other customer reviews praising Boy Brow: “I am getting some gr […]
- Matters of the Harp and of the Heart, Too June 15, 2019Mr. Gray, 28, is pursuing a master’s degree in marriage and family therapy at the University of New Hampshire. Until 2014 ... “She is honestly angelic […]
- Holly Willoughby goes food shopping in her new £140K Mercedes-AMG G63 June 14, 2019Holly showed off her toned figure in a pair of grey ... blonde locks into a sleek sweptback ponytail, she appeared to go make-up free showcasing her r […]
- Strictly's Katya Jones shows off dramatic new hair colour – see her transformation June 12, 2019Thanks Katya! The professional dancer took to her Instagram page to show a snap of her new hair colour – and we warn you, it's a huge surprise. R […]
- A Place In The Sun: 'My husband doesn’t know' Jasmine Harman teases secret on Instagram June 12, 2019The TV personality wore smokey grey eyeshadow and a slick of shimmering pink lip gloss for the occasion. She styled her blonde locks in an elegant up […]