One of the nicest dishes I've made in a WHILE! Vegan Yakitori…cooked on the beach in Malibu, California.
Yes Yakitori translates to 'meat skewer', however once these beautiful kid oyster mushrooms are cooked over the fire they actually taste MEATY! In the video I show you how to make a Japanese style bbq sauce glaze, also known as tare. The tare recipe is so simple to make, produces a lot & can be stored in the fridge for about a month. Please give this recipe a try if you're ever doing a vegan bbq, the skewers will blow people away.
Please try out the recipe and send over some pictures so I can see!
My cookbooks –
#VEGAN100 book –
#VEGANCHRISTMAS book – smarturl.it/VeganChristmas
FOLLOW ME –
Music by @danbwilliams
Produced by big cookie films
- An indulgent Vegan breakfast muffin - 'The Morning Avo' March 8, 2019Created by renowned Instagram star Gaz Oakley, aka Avant-Garde Vegan, with Linda McCartney’s Vegetarian Sausages ... I can’t wait for people to try th […]
- Vegan pancake recipe: How to make almond, mango and passionfruit pancakes for Pancake Day March 4, 2019This Shrove Tuesday, Gaz Oakley of Avant-Garde Vegan tells us how to make deliciously ... Gaz has partnered with plant based smoothie brand Adez to cr […]
- Vegan smoothie recipe: How to make a coconut berry breakfast bowl for Veganuary 2019 February 4, 2019Made with creamy purple berry 'nice' cream and topped with granola, nuts and fresh berries, this healthy and delicious recipe is sure to put […]
- A vegan Christmas: YouTube star shares recipe for faux smoked salmon with cream cheese canapes December 20, 2018Thanks to the growing movement of vegan influencers and social media stars like Gaz Oakley of YouTube’s Avant-Garde Vegan channel ... 544,500+ YouTube […]
- YouTube cooking star Gaz Oakley comes to Portland November 9, 2018The recipes are designed to be crowd-pleasing alternatives to traditional dishes. Oakley, 26, is a trained chef from Cardiff, UK, who started making Y […]