Vegan Tortilla Roll Ups Recipe. Veggies and Sun-dried tomato mixed in Tofu Herb Cream Cheese and rolled to make Easy Tortilla pinwheels.
Vegan Nutfree Recipe, no oil. Can be gluten-free soy-free.
It is getting hot out here! These tortilla roll ups work out perfectly for Picnics, and snacking. They need just 20 MINUTES of Active time and some time to chill.
These vegan cream cheese tortilla roll ups use a quick creamy filling with herbs, veggies, sun dried tomato, all mixed into a tofu cream cheese like mix. The dairyfree cream cheese uses just a few ingredients. Just process everything in a food processor. Add some chopped veggies such as peppers or other veggies of choice. Mix in, spread, roll up and chill, then slice and done! Change up the herbs and flavors for variation. Use the mix as a dip, or make sandwiches or roll in tortillas. See Recipe notes for non soy and no gluten options!
Music: Rise and shout – Soundroll
✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦
Hi, I'm Richa! I create flavorful creative recipes that might need a tiny bit more work, but are totally worth it! Recipes generally include gluten-free, soy-free, and oil-free options. I also wrote 2 cookbooks! Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen & Vegan Richa's Everyday Kitchen. Lets cook!
#veganricha #easyveganrecipes #vegan #veganism #veganrecipes #cooking #tortillapinwheels #tortillarollups
- Use floral simple syrups in your cooking, not just cocktails June 19, 2019Rose-infused this, hibiscus-infused that. Every bartender worth their salt these days has a secret weapon up their sleeve to add a blast of flowery bo […]
- Home Cooking: Sometimes you need a friend’s help when getting healthy June 19, 2019Equipment: You’ll need a good blender, nut milk bag and wide-mouth container (I use a big glass measuring cup). Directions: Add a half cup of water an […]
- One-Pot Pasta With Ricotta and Lemon Recipe - NYT Cooking June 19, 2019This elegant, bright pasta dish comes together in about the same amount of time it takes to boil noodles and heat up a jar of store-bought marinara. T […]
- SLOWE COOKING: Onions add kick to cornbread June 19, 2019My sister Mary came up from Columbus, Georgia, to visit recently with a bag full of Vidalia onions in hand. She had purchased 25 pounds for a fundrais […]
- Review: The Farmhouse at Roger's Gardens suffers from convoluted cooking June 19, 2019The Farmhouse is the high temple of alfresco dining in Corona del Mar, where the streets are named after flowers and patio life is practically a sacra […]