Vegan Tortilla Roll Ups Recipe. Veggies and Sun-dried tomato mixed in Tofu Herb Cream Cheese and rolled to make Easy Tortilla pinwheels.
Vegan Nutfree Recipe, no oil. Can be gluten-free soy-free.
It is getting hot out here! These tortilla roll ups work out perfectly for Picnics, and snacking. They need just 20 MINUTES of Active time and some time to chill.
These vegan cream cheese tortilla roll ups use a quick creamy filling with herbs, veggies, sun dried tomato, all mixed into a tofu cream cheese like mix. The dairyfree cream cheese uses just a few ingredients. Just process everything in a food processor. Add some chopped veggies such as peppers or other veggies of choice. Mix in, spread, roll up and chill, then slice and done! Change up the herbs and flavors for variation. Use the mix as a dip, or make sandwiches or roll in tortillas. See Recipe notes for non soy and no gluten options!
Music: Rise and shout – Soundroll
✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦
Hi, I'm Richa! I create flavorful creative recipes that might need a tiny bit more work, but are totally worth it! Recipes generally include gluten-free, soy-free, and oil-free options. I also wrote 2 cookbooks! Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen & Vegan Richa's Everyday Kitchen. Lets cook!
#veganricha #easyveganrecipes #vegan #veganism #veganrecipes #cooking #tortillapinwheels #tortillarollups
- 'Prairie Kitchen' brings cooking and cutlery to Iowa City August 22, 2019'Prairie Kitchen' brings cooking and cutlery to Iowa City A new kitchen store is going to be opening in Iowa City's north side in Sprin […]
- The tricks to cooking up the perfect steak August 22, 2019KANSAS CITY, MO. — Founded by a combat veteran, K.C. Cattle Company partnered up with Meat Mitch and Char Bar to create the perfect steak. Patrick Mon […]
- Food Network and Cooking Channel Announce Halloween Programming August 22, 2019Food Network and Cooking Channel get into the Halloween spirit with over 30 hours of thematic programming dedicated to the scariest and most delicious […]
- Students get cooking at Hanover Central Middle School August 22, 2019CEDAR LAKE — With just two days into the new school year, eighth-grade students in Barb Lazarro’s FACS (Family and Consumer Science) class at Hanover […]
- Let's Dish: Nathan McHand, cooking at Cocha, gives his advice for pursuing a culinary career August 22, 2019Social media has been a useful outlet for me to find great food in Baton Rouge and the people behind it. Recently, as I scrolled through the Baton Rou […]