Vegan Tofu Hash or Scrambled Tofu recipe with vegetables is the perfect dish for vegans and vegetarians. This vegan tofu recipe takes only 20 minutes to cook and requires very less effort. It is healthy and tastes delicious when served hot. All you need to do is saute onions in oil along with scrambled tofu, add tomatoes, spinach, black salt, turmeric and red chilli powder. Cook for a couple of minutes and you have yourself the perfect vegan recipe. Vegan tofu hash can be served for lunch and dinner both. Do try this amazing tofu recipe and enjoy with your family and friends.
Tofu is a healthy and delicious option for vegans. Making scrambled tofu is easy and tastes delicious with toast or as is. You may add any vegetables to the tofu recipe which you may like. We have used onions, tomatoes and spinach. Tofu is made of soybeans and they are rich in protein.
Do try this tofu and let us know in the comments below how you like it and what would you like to see next.
For more recipes, visit . Don't forget to like, share and subscribe to our channel for vegan recipes every alternate day. Happy cooking!
Buy Now –
Full Recipe –
Like us on Facebook –
Follow us on Instagram –
Follow us on Twitter –
Follow us on Pinterest –
- How to watch the Cooking Channel online for free June 12, 2019... Cooking Channel launched as a spin-off of that network in 2010, focusing on instructional and personality-based programming in a time when the Foo […]
- 'Food Truck Nation' returns with new episodes this summer, as host Brad Miller visits best meals on wheels June 6, 2019Food Network and Cooking Channel. "With summer approaching, Brad Miller is the perfect guide for viewers who may be hitting the open road to find […]
- Cooking Channel Will Feature Douglaston Restaurant Il Toscano April 17, 2019(Google Maps) DOUGLASTON, QUEENS — A popular Douglaston restaurant is getting a shot at culinary stardom. Cooking Channel's show "The Best T […]
- The secret of 'world's best meatball' at Café Martorano in Fort Lauderdale revealed on Cooking Channel April 11, 2019The Cooking Channel show “The Best Thing I Ever Ate” finally found its way to Fort Lauderdale to genuflect before the glory of charismatic restaurateu […]
- Why HGTV and Food Network are must-see TV in Twin Cities waiting rooms April 9, 2019In the waiting room at Minnesota Oncology’s Minneapolis office, the television is set to the Food Network. Patients settled in recliners in the part o […]