Vegan Tofu Hash or Scrambled Tofu recipe with vegetables is the perfect dish for vegans and vegetarians. This vegan tofu recipe takes only 20 minutes to cook and requires very less effort. It is healthy and tastes delicious when served hot. All you need to do is saute onions in oil along with scrambled tofu, add tomatoes, spinach, black salt, turmeric and red chilli powder. Cook for a couple of minutes and you have yourself the perfect vegan recipe. Vegan tofu hash can be served for lunch and dinner both. Do try this amazing tofu recipe and enjoy with your family and friends.
Tofu is a healthy and delicious option for vegans. Making scrambled tofu is easy and tastes delicious with toast or as is. You may add any vegetables to the tofu recipe which you may like. We have used onions, tomatoes and spinach. Tofu is made of soybeans and they are rich in protein.
Do try this tofu and let us know in the comments below how you like it and what would you like to see next.
For more recipes, visit . Don't forget to like, share and subscribe to our channel for vegan recipes every alternate day. Happy cooking!
Buy Now –
Full Recipe –
Like us on Facebook –
Follow us on Instagram –
Follow us on Twitter –
Follow us on Pinterest –
- Food Network and Cooking Channel Announce Halloween Programming August 22, 2019Cooking Channel also premieres new series ... In this four-episode stunt, the bakers are tested to find out who is best at making the creepiest and mo […]
- Cooking Channel show films at state fair August 16, 2019The Cooking Channel is stopping by the Missouri State Fair to film for ... “Everybody on Twitter, online, every day reminds me I have the best job in […]
- The 10 Best Cooking Apps July 31, 2019Lets run through the ten best currently on the mobile market ... That cost is somewhat viable if the Cooking Channel is your thing, but Yummly’s free […]
- Cooking Channel : Man v. Food Season 8, Episode 3 (Episode 3) July 31, 2019Food fanatic Adam Richman has held nearly every job in the restaurant biz, and now he’s on a journey to explore the biggest and best eats this nation […]
- (Cooking Channel) Man v. Food Season 8 Episode 3 : English Subtitle July 26, 2019Food fanatic Adam Richman has held nearly every job in the restaurant biz, and now he’s on a journey to explore the biggest and best eats this nation […]