Vegan Sweet Potato Bread with Cranberries or other berries of choice. Easy 1 Bowl Loaf with winter spices. Use pumpkin for variation. Nutfree Soyfree Recipe Jump to Recipe
This Sweet Potato Cranberry Bread makes for a hearty snack or breakfast. It is full of winter spice, moist and delicious just like my Pumpkin loaf. It needs just 1 Bowl. Add berries of choice or add some chopped dates or some chocolate chips. the batter can be easily baked into muffins. Freeze to have a slice available whenever needed!
This is a mildly sweet,, nicely warm spiced breakfast loaf. Add a streusel or icing for a cake! Use pumpkin or butternut puree for variation. Lets make some!
- Watch Kenjon Barner's dad receive Super Bowl ring June 24, 2019Kenjon Barner has mastered the art of regifting. The former Patriots running back received a Super Bowl LIII ring -- and immediately turned it into th […]
- Test your NFL knowledge: 20 questions about the Super Bowl June 24, 2019The NFL will celebrate its 100th season in 2019, and it will be here before you know it, as the Hall of Fame Game between the Broncos and Falcons is s […]
- Why former Pro Bowl DE Robert Quinn chose Cowboys over Saints as trade destination June 24, 2019FRISCO, Texas – Robert Quinn said he had “people chirping in my ear both ways.” The veteran defensive end was preparing for a trade in March. He visit […]
- Which young Eagles player has best chance of reaching 1st Pro Bowl in 2019? NFL.com analyst weighs in June 24, 2019The Philadelphia Eagles have done an impressive job of cultivating young talent over the last few years. The depth chart has a strong nucleus of young […]
- Packers Morning Buzz: Jaire Alexander oozes Pro Bowl potential June 24, 2019Welcome to your Morning Buzz, rounding up news and views regarding the Green Bay Packers from around the web and here at PackersNews.com. We'll s […]