Vegan Sweet Potato Bread with Cranberries or other berries of choice. Easy 1 Bowl Loaf with winter spices. Use pumpkin for variation. Nutfree Soyfree Recipe Jump to Recipe
This Sweet Potato Cranberry Bread makes for a hearty snack or breakfast. It is full of winter spice, moist and delicious just like my Pumpkin loaf. It needs just 1 Bowl. Add berries of choice or add some chopped dates or some chocolate chips. the batter can be easily baked into muffins. Freeze to have a slice available whenever needed!
This is a mildly sweet,, nicely warm spiced breakfast loaf. Add a streusel or icing for a cake! Use pumpkin or butternut puree for variation. Lets make some!
- Glad that I don't have to bowl to Russell: Lockie Ferguson March 26, 2019Watching teammate Andre Russell bulldozing Sunrisers Hyderabad bowlers was a breathtaking experience for KKR pace spearhead Lockie Ferguson, who is ha […]
- Rob Gronkowski’s retirement has no impact on Patriots’ 2019 Super Bowl, division odds March 26, 2019On Sunday, the New England Patriots lost their premier offensive weapon when tight end Rob Gronkowski announced his retirement from the NFL. Naturally […]
- Gronk's humility on display after memorable Super Bowl comeback March 25, 2019PHOENIX – The talk of the annual meeting so far has been Rob Gronkowski’s retirement announcement on Instagram on Sunday night. When informed of the N […]
- Packers-Bears will be 2019 season opener; Super Bowl champion Patriots get Sunday night March 25, 2019The NFL will break from recent tradition for its centennial season. The league announced Monday that the 2019 season opener will be the Green Bay Pack […]
- Why Rob Gronkowski’s retirement won’t change the Patriots’ Super Bowl, divisional odds March 25, 2019New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski announced his retirement Sunday, and the team is left to find a playmaker replacement. Gronk was third o […]