MY BOOKS: Indian Kitchen:
A Simple Crust, seasonal berries, baked and served with whipped coconut cream. Enough said!
This Slice of summer comes together quickly with a few ingredients. Mix up the flour with salt, sugar, baking soda, then add coconut cream to make crumbs. Then bring it together using some coconut milk and roll it out. Ripe plump strawberries are thinly sliced and added to the crust. add some lime zest, fold and bake. The strawberries roast and get jammy because of their liquid during baking and the crust holds all that juicyness in.
The crust if rustic and crisp. For a more pie like crust, add 2-3 tbsp oil or softened vegan butter with the coconut cream. This tart is easy and so delicious! For gluten-free option see, recipe notes. Lets make it!
Music: Sky by Markvard
#vegan #veganrecipe #veganfood #strawberrygalette #veganricha
- 2 Vegan Sushi Recipes So Good, You Won't Miss Fish August 22, 2019Making sushi at home can be intimidating, but vegan sushi is easy, just as tasty, and may change your mind ... Not sure where to start? Here are two r […]
- Spice up your side dishes with these vegan Indian salad and snack ideas August 22, 2019From the quick and easy to longer labours of love ... are a timely reminder of the benefits a vegan diet can have for health as well as the planet.” Z […]
- Veggie Mama's Vegan Kale, Pumpkin & Tofu Ricotta Roll Ups Recipe August 22, 2019In this edition, Lindsey shares her recipe for Vegan Kale, Pumpkin & Tofu Ricotta Roll Ups ... Most of the steps in this recipe are pretty easy, t […]
- 12 easy ways to eat a more plant-based diet August 21, 2019"Coconut oil can be used in a 1:1 ratio when cooking or baking, making it an easy non-dairy recipe adaptation that adds a hint of flavor," s […]
- Here’s how the vegan mung bean egg alternative stacks up to the real deal, nutrition-wise August 21, 2019Want to dig into plant-based diets even more? Here’s what a healthy, balanced plate should look like when you’re vegan. Then grab your air fryer and t […]