Easy 1 Pot Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe. Ready in 30 Minutes! This Creamy Cheesy artichoke dip is perfect for parties, picnics, game day. No Cream cheese or vegan cheese subs. Can be glutenfree, nutfree. Jump to Recipe
Planning the Superbowl Party?! Add this creamy spinach artichoke dip to the line up.
Simple everyday ingredients, no cream cheese, Easy, creamy, cheesy and delicious! This Vegan Spinach artichoke comes together within minutes, needs just 1 skillet and is a crowd pleaser. Scoop it up warm bread, pita bread, chips, carrots, or veggies. This dip also makes a great addition to wraps, topping on a pizza, or spinach artichoke melt sandwich. Add some roasted veggies or greens and a good helping of the dip and grill for a melty creamy sandwich.
Lets make this! Change up the flavor, herbs to preference while cooking it in the skillet. See Recipe notes for nutfree and glutenfree options.
- A nutritious version of artichoke dip May 16, 2019This undated photo provided by America's Test Kitchen in April 2019 shows Navy Bean and Artichoke Dip in Brookline, Mass. This recipe appears in […]
- It’s artichoke season. Here are their best starring roles in Philly restaurants. May 15, 2019I always revel in the signs of spring on my plate — the soft-shell crabs, the favas and morels, the ramps and fiddlehead ferns. But this season, I hav […]
- Castroville celebrates 60th Annual Artichoke Fest in June May 14, 2019CASTROVILLE — In 1959, the Central Coast community gathered to celebrate the harvest of the iconic vegetable and the region that became known as the “ […]
- Salt and Stone: No one can resist the artichoke May 14, 2019Both my sons play Little League baseball. This means a couple of things: I know every flavor of sunflower seed and Big League Chew bubble gum on the m […]
- Navy Bean and Artichoke Dip May 13, 2019Take a minute to subscribe and unlock unlimited access to News-Press NOW. It's a fast and easy way to support local journalism. Thank you for Rea […]