Easy 1 Pot Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe. Ready in 30 Minutes! This Creamy Cheesy artichoke dip is perfect for parties, picnics, game day. No Cream cheese or vegan cheese subs. Can be glutenfree, nutfree. Jump to Recipe
Planning the Superbowl Party?! Add this creamy spinach artichoke dip to the line up.
Simple everyday ingredients, no cream cheese, Easy, creamy, cheesy and delicious! This Vegan Spinach artichoke comes together within minutes, needs just 1 skillet and is a crowd pleaser. Scoop it up warm bread, pita bread, chips, carrots, or veggies. This dip also makes a great addition to wraps, topping on a pizza, or spinach artichoke melt sandwich. Add some roasted veggies or greens and a good helping of the dip and grill for a melty creamy sandwich.
Lets make this! Change up the flavor, herbs to preference while cooking it in the skillet. See Recipe notes for nutfree and glutenfree options.
- Pescadero plans for future March 20, 2019For visitors to Pescadero, it was a day like any other. Against fields of sun-dappled wildflowers, visitors meandered past farm stands, munched on art […]
- 'Dedicated Taunton man' and owner of Plasterworks and Artichoke, Daniel Birch, has passed away March 19, 2019A popular businessman described as a "dedicated Taunton man" has passed away. Daniel Birch, 65, died on Monday, March 11, surrounded by his […]
- Spinach and Artichoke Melts March 19, 2019Heat broiler. Bring ½ cup water and a large pinch of salt to a simmer in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add spinach, a fistful at a time, lett […]
- The Heart of the Syrian Artichoke March 18, 2019Warnings to travelers about to visit Syria, I learned when I started planning a trip there, are plentiful—everything from caveats regarding terrorists […]
- Did you know you can buy artichoke water? March 18, 2019In between the countless aisles of gluten-free and vegan products, Hello Kitty marshmallows and chocolates at the recent Winter Fancy Food Show in San […]