Hey guys! I finally gave in to your demands on what vegan skin care products I use; I mostly stick to two main brands at the moment but open to suggestions on what other vegan skincare products you use!
Read about my skincare routine here:
This is my vegan and cruelty-free night routine, which is NOT SPONSORED by the way. These are all the vegan-friendly skincare products I use to keep my acne at bay and hopefully (fingers crossed) slow down my aging. Not that there is anything wrong with aging– I simply prefer to do it gracefully.
BUY MY COOKBOOK:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE EDGY VEG HERE:
For my Toronto & GTA loves: I buy my Environ EssentiA products at Skin Health Clinic on King West and Bay street. They are offering 20% off your first visit for treatments, all ENVIRON products, cosmetic procedures– or all three! All you have to do is mention EDGY VEG! I do not get a commission from this clinic, I just love them!
THE PRODUCTS I USED:
Vegan Cleanser: Environ EssentiA Cleansing Lotion:
Vegan Toner: Environ EssentiA Moisturizing Toner:
Vegan Peptide Serum: The Ordinary's Argireline :
Vegan Eye Treatment: The Ordinary's Caffeine Solution:
Vegan Eye Cream: Environ's EssentiA Eye Gel:
Vegan Hyaluronic Acid: Hylamide Hyaluronic Acid:
Vegan Face Moisturizer: Environ's EssentiA AVST Moisturizer 1:
Vegan Spot Treatment: Environ's Focus Care Sebu-Spot Blemish Gel:
Vegan Lip Balm: Deciem's Petrowhat? Lip Balm:
DISCLAIMER: The amazon links are affiliate links, meaning that I get a small percentage as a commission from Amazon to help fund the making of these videos, keeping them free for you.
↓ Add Me or Connect With Me Here ↓
🙋My Insta: (@edgyveg)
🙋My Personal Insta: (@candice_Hutchings)
🌱My Website ~ All My Vegan Recipes:
#VeganSkincare #vegan #veganlifestyle
- Fall Bazaar set for Sept. 7 August 21, 2019TOWNSEND — Parishioners of St. John the Evangelist Parish in Townsend are hosting their 24th annual Fall Bazaar on Sept. 7. There will be live music a […]
- Delhiwale: A requiem for Daryaganj’s Sunday Book Bazaar August 21, 2019Yes, it was dusty and crowded, and it was difficult to weave your way through the great mass of sweating people. But it was one of the most beautiful […]
- The Luxe New Bar at Bazaar by José Andrés Wants to Take You on a Cocktail Adventure August 20, 2019One of L.A.’s most theatrical restaurants, the Bazaar by José Andrés at the SLS Hotel Beverly Hills, is set to open an elaborate concept, Bazaar Fligh […]
- Kenya: Did Huddah Monroe Fake 'Harper Bazaar' Cover Page? August 18, 2019A picture shared by socialite-turned-businesswoman Huddah Monroe showing her as the cover model of a top US fashion and style Magazine Harper's B […]
- Istanbul rainstorm floods historic Grand Bazaar and leaves one dead in underpass August 17, 2019Heavy rains have hit the Turkish city of Istanbul, flooding streets and basements, stranding drivers on roads and disrupting rail and ferry services. […]