Hey guys! I finally gave in to your demands on what vegan skin care products I use; I mostly stick to two main brands at the moment but open to suggestions on what other vegan skincare products you use!
Read about my skincare routine here:
This is my vegan and cruelty-free night routine, which is NOT SPONSORED by the way. These are all the vegan-friendly skincare products I use to keep my acne at bay and hopefully (fingers crossed) slow down my aging. Not that there is anything wrong with aging– I simply prefer to do it gracefully.
BUY MY COOKBOOK:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE EDGY VEG HERE:
For my Toronto & GTA loves: I buy my Environ EssentiA products at Skin Health Clinic on King West and Bay street. They are offering 20% off your first visit for treatments, all ENVIRON products, cosmetic procedures– or all three! All you have to do is mention EDGY VEG! I do not get a commission from this clinic, I just love them!
THE PRODUCTS I USED:
Vegan Cleanser: Environ EssentiA Cleansing Lotion:
Vegan Toner: Environ EssentiA Moisturizing Toner:
Vegan Peptide Serum: The Ordinary's Argireline :
Vegan Eye Treatment: The Ordinary's Caffeine Solution:
Vegan Eye Cream: Environ's EssentiA Eye Gel:
Vegan Hyaluronic Acid: Hylamide Hyaluronic Acid:
Vegan Face Moisturizer: Environ's EssentiA AVST Moisturizer 1:
Vegan Spot Treatment: Environ's Focus Care Sebu-Spot Blemish Gel:
Vegan Lip Balm: Deciem's Petrowhat? Lip Balm:
DISCLAIMER: The amazon links are affiliate links, meaning that I get a small percentage as a commission from Amazon to help fund the making of these videos, keeping them free for you.
↓ Add Me or Connect With Me Here ↓
🙋My Insta: (@edgyveg)
🙋My Personal Insta: (@candice_Hutchings)
🌱My Website ~ All My Vegan Recipes:
#VeganSkincare #vegan #veganlifestyle
- Health fair and bazaar takes place Saturday June 18, 2019HUNTINGTON - A Lupus Support Group is sponsoring a health fair and bazaar taking place Saturday, June 22, from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. at Central Methodi […]
- Art Installation In Bindy Bazaar Woods To Open To Public On June 29 June 17, 2019Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, the nonprofit cultural arts organization located at the historic site of the 1969 Woodstock festival in Bethel, NY c […]
- Find a vintage shopper's dream at Heartland Bazaar June 14, 2019Stop by Heartland Bazaar Saturday from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. at the Roosevelt Shopping Center. ... […]
- Guess the Bazaar 2019: Week 2 June 13, 2019Find out how well you know your Northeast Pennsylvania bazaars and summer festivals by guessing which one is featured above from our bazaar photo arch […]
- For lovers of Persian handicrafts: ‘Parvaneh’ Friday Bazaar is made for you! June 11, 2019As the name suggests, the bazaar is set up on Fridays only (any other day, it’s just an ordinary, multi-floored parking garage jampacked with cars), o […]