After visiting New Orleans I was inspired to veganize a lot of the traditional dishes. Sea food was my favorite type of meat before going vegan so I had to do a seafood boil. I watched a lot of other videos here on youtube to get more ideas of how to create the perfect vegan version of a sea food boil. I originally just made the videos for Instagram so its a quick video but I thought I was pretty detailed so I decided to turn it into a youtube video. If you would like me to eventually do a more detailed recipe video just lmk but I think this covered the basics. This dish came out delicious! If your struggling going vegan bc of your love for seafood then you should definitely try this out! Any questions feel free to leave them below.
- Boosting black veganism one 'slut' at a time August 6, 2019Atlanta (CNN) — One scorching hot day in southwest Atlanta, Houston native Tamara Edwards stood in a line that stretched a full block for a chance to […]
- 5 Vegan Recipe Books By Black Cooks You Should Be Reading, Because Food Inspiration Awaits April 20, 2019But there are so many incredible black vegan cookbooks you should be reading, all of which prove why diversity in the vegan culinary world is so neces […]
- Easter 2019: The best vegan Easter eggs April 16, 2019Easter is just days away but if you still haven’t picked up an Easter egg, there’s still time. If you have a vegan in your family or if you are vegan […]
- Easy Grillable Sweet and Spicy Black Bean Burgers with Mango Habanero Cream (Vegan) April 3, 2019Raise the bar this summer with these easy grillable sweet and spicy vegan black bean burgers! Paired with mango habanero cream for an added burst of f […]
- 15 Black Vegans Changing the World for Animals January 31, 201913. Aph Ko Founder of Black Vegans Rock, an awesome website that spotlights Black vegans and builds Black vegan community, Aph Ko is a must-watch acti […]