As many already know, a lot of the motivations behind taking to a vegan diet are because of the environmental benefits. The impacts of farming for animal produce can have many harmful effects on our environment, so choosing to take to a vegan diet or cutting down on animal produce means you can do your part in being that little bit more environmentally friendly. To start with, we recommend this vegan chickpea, spinach and tomato curry! To find out what you need and how to make it, check out Kate's vegan recipe.
- Bo Knows Cooking: Former MLB, NFL icon Bo Jackson cooks at Make-A-Wish at Florida Atlantic June 25, 2019BOCA RATON — Forget football and baseball. Feel free to add cooking to the things Bo knows. Former Heisman Trophy winner and MLB All-Star Bo Jackson t […]
- How we’re turning human waste into clean cooking fuel June 25, 2019Did you know that you can buy household fuel made from human waste? These briquettes made from poop are being processed by water and sanitation servic […]
- No Power? No Problem: This Cooking Oil-Powered Lamp Shines 100 Times Brighter Than a Candle June 25, 2019When there's no electricity, it's pretty difficult to do … anything. Whether you're camping or trying to get through a power outage, yo […]
- Modular concrete kitchen makes al fresco cooking a breeze June 25, 2019Cooking outdoors is great in theory, but it’s way more complicated than it ought to be in practice. Grilling requires gear, and gear requires space. U […]
- Cooking Hood Market Forecast Stresses on Growth during 2019 – 2027 June 25, 2019The report on the cooking hood market provides analysis for the period 2019–2027, wherein the period from 2019 to 2027 is the forecast period and 2018 […]