Yes you read the title right, a vegan recipe that has meat eaters running back for more! I learned this recipe at the Silom Thai cooking school in Thailand, and it’s been a hit every time I’ve made it. You can jazz this up by adding more ingredients e.g. peppers, onions, courgette the list goes on! Do let me know if you try this, it’s so easy you can’t go wrong!
Any other recipes you’d like to see me share?
1 Cup sweetcorn
1+ 1/8* cups of water [* i.e half of 1/4 cup of water]
½ cup white rice flour
½ cup plain flour
1 Tbsp sugar
Pinch of salt
Sweet chill sauce [bought]
// GET SOCIAL WITH ME!
⇢ Snapchat: "finallyfiona"
// SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL
// WORK WITH ME
To work with me/contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope you were blessed by this video, thank you for all of your love and support.
Please be sure to share it with others!
Love Always x
// FTC: Not sponsored, however affiliate links may be used
- It's zucchini season in Arizona. Here are 4 easy recipes for summer squash May 22, 2019It's zucchini season in Arizona. Here are 4 easy recipes for summer squash It's zucchini season in Arizona. Here are 4 easy recipes for summ […]
- Recipe for social impact in easy steps May 22, 2019Have you ever thought about the power and meaning of a sandwich? Gloria Greene has, and to her a sandwich is a bridge between people who are in need a […]
- Recipe: Easy Peach Cobbler May 22, 2019Every self-respecting Southerner should have a cobbler recipe in their pocket, and mini-Southerners should start early. This easy, kid-friendly versio […]
- Recipe: Easy French Vinaigrette and Salad May 22, 2019Once your child is comfortable enough with a knife to chop a shallot, this classic French-style vinaigrette will serve them well for the rest of their […]
- 3 BBQ experts share barbecue tips and easy recipes May 22, 2019Lucky for us, grilling is a year-round activity in California. But Memorial Day signals the official start of scrumptious barbecue season. That’s when […]