Yes you read the title right, a vegan recipe that has meat eaters running back for more! I learned this recipe at the Silom Thai cooking school in Thailand, and it’s been a hit every time I’ve made it. You can jazz this up by adding more ingredients e.g. peppers, onions, courgette the list goes on! Do let me know if you try this, it’s so easy you can’t go wrong!
Any other recipes you’d like to see me share?
1 Cup sweetcorn
1+ 1/8* cups of water [* i.e half of 1/4 cup of water]
½ cup white rice flour
½ cup plain flour
1 Tbsp sugar
Pinch of salt
Sweet chill sauce [bought]
// GET SOCIAL WITH ME!
⇢ Snapchat: "finallyfiona"
// SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL
// WORK WITH ME
To work with me/contact me: email@example.com
I hope you were blessed by this video, thank you for all of your love and support.
Please be sure to share it with others!
Love Always x
// FTC: Not sponsored, however affiliate links may be used
- 17 Easy Instant Pot Chicken Recipes That’ll Save You So Much Time March 24, 2019If you don’t have an Instant Pot yet, I’m not sure what you’re waiting for (all though, rest assured, you likely won’t get through this list of Instan […]
- This Macaroni and Cheese Meatball Recipe Is Easy Enough to Make in a Dorm Room March 24, 2019It's hard to make creative meals when you're working out of a dorm "kitchen," but Daniel Holzman, the chef/co-owner of The Meatbal […]
- Recipe: A quick and easy way to make Chicken Parmesan March 23, 2019My longtime pal Mary Mannone is a great cook. Having dinner at her home is always a treat. She makes everything look easy. Her Chicken Parmesan served […]
- 23 Easy Gnocchi Recipes You Can Make at Home March 21, 2019It’s pretty unfair that at most meals, we have to choose between our two favorite carbs: pasta and potatoes. Which is why we’re pretty devoted to gnoc […]
- Get Into Spring With These Easy Recipes March 20, 2019Get Your Motor Running At Donnie Smith Bike & Car ShowThe 32nd Annual Donnie Smith Bike & Car Show is coming up this weekend at the Saint Paul […]