I was watching TV and I got inspired (and hungry), so I thought I'd make something! If you like it, or you make changes to it let me know! I want to hear what you've made.
Cooking time approx. 2 hours
– Sweet potato
– Red pepper
– Tinned tomatoes
– Paprika (sweet)
– Chilli powder
– Vegetable stock
– Lemon Juice
– Gluten free couscous
I also drizzled some oil in, plus added a tspn of Vitalite.
Thanks again for watching!
- Recipe: Creamy chickpea stew with a kick of spice March 25, 2019Spiced chickpea stew with coconut and turmeric, in New York. The dish, prepared here by Alison Roman, finds the nexus of comfort food and health food. […]
- How to make Yasmin Khan’s Jerusalem-inspired chickpea, tenderstem and bulgur wheat pilaf March 25, 2019This recipe by Yasmin Khan takes inspiration from Palestine. It’s a perfect, fresh mid-week meal and takes under half an hour to prepare. The ideal ch […]
- How Healthy Is Chickpea Pasta? A Dietitian Weighs-In on Nutrition and Weight-Loss Benefits March 25, 2019Chickpea pasta also deserves all of the public recognition it can get. Compared to traditional wheat-based pasta, a traditional 2-ounce serving size h […]
- Is Chickpea Pasta Really Healthy? Here's the Truth March 25, 2019While all pasta can be healthy, some noodles are more nutritious than others - and trendy chickpea pasta is legitimately an excellent choice. Popular […]
- Houston Harvest: This Chickpea Chilla could be the modern breakfast of champions March 25, 2019The chilla, a savory pancake made with chickpea flour, is one of my favorite go-to breakfasts. It takes minutes to make, is deeply flavorful and can b […]