I was watching TV and I got inspired (and hungry), so I thought I'd make something! If you like it, or you make changes to it let me know! I want to hear what you've made.
Cooking time approx. 2 hours
– Sweet potato
– Red pepper
– Tinned tomatoes
– Paprika (sweet)
– Chilli powder
– Vegetable stock
– Lemon Juice
– Gluten free couscous
I also drizzled some oil in, plus added a tspn of Vitalite.
Thanks again for watching!
- Switching to plant-based lifestyle with Chickpea and Bean June 24, 2019(FOX 2) - Switching to a plant-based lifestyle can have many healthy benefits. Marc Remeriez, a blogger with Chickpea and Bean, and Oliver Bosnjakovsk […]
- Antipasto Chickpea Salad June 24, 2019This versatile chickpea salad is a great side dish (hello potlucks!) but can easily be a full meal on its own! If you're making it for meal prep, […]
- Join the meat-free mob! Chickpea, aubergine and date tagine June 23, 2019Get all your greens (and reds and yellows too) with these scrumptious vegetarian meals for under a tenner, from the new Mob Kitchen cookbook This is a […]
- Hot soup on a rainy day: Harissa Chickpea Soup June 20, 2019MUSKEGON, Mich. — There's nothing better than a nice bowl of hot soup on a rainy day. With that in mind, I caught up with Blue Cross, Blue Shield […]
- Mussel, Clam, and Chickpea Stew Recipe June 19, 2019Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add the garlic and onion and cook until soft and golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the sausage and c […]