Vegan Recipe | Chocolate Truffles | Sunwarrior
Visit www.sunwarrior.com/news for more recipes
Desserts really don’t get much easier than this, especially while remaining just as deliciously decadent as any long-prepared dish. You’ll need medjool dates, dark chocolate, orange zest, cocoa, coconut oil, sea salt, and a blender. That’s it. Blend all the ingredients, roll up those balls, dust them, and enjoy. Show off to your friends. Throw a fancy party. Impress your family. Your recipe will be sought after by all.
“A chocolate truffle is a type of chocolate confectionery, traditionally made with a chocolate ganache centre coated in chocolate, icing sugar,cocoa powder or chopped toasted nuts (typically hazelnuts, almonds or coconut), usually in a spherical, conical, or curved shape. Other fillings may replace the ganache: cream, melted chocolate, caramel, nuts, berries, or other assorted sweet fruits, nougat, fudge, or toffee,mint, chocolate chips, marshmallow, and, popularly, liqueur.
Their name derives from their traditional shape, which resembles the truffle, an edible part of the tuber fungus.”
“Chocolate is a typically sweet, usually brown, food preparation of Theobroma cacao seeds, roasted and ground, often flavored, as with vanilla. It is made in the form of a liquid, paste or in a block or used as a flavoring ingredient in other sweet foods. Cacao has been cultivated by many cultures for at least three millennia in Mesoamerica. The earliest evidence of use traces to the Mokaya (Mexicoand Guatemala), with evidence of chocolate beverages dating back to 1900 BC. In fact, the majority of Mesoamerican people made chocolate beverages, including the Maya and Aztecs, who made it into a beverage known as xocolātl /ʃoˈkolaːt͡ɬ/, a Nahuatl word meaning "bitter water". The seeds of the cacao tree have an intense bitter taste and must be fermented to develop the flavor.
After fermentation, the beans are dried, cleaned, and roasted. The shell is removed to produce cacao nibs, which are then ground to cocoa mass, pure chocolate in rough form. Because the cocoa mass is usually liquefied before being molded with or without other ingredients, it is called chocolate liquor. The liquor also may be processed into two components: cocoa solids and cocoa butter. Unsweetened baking chocolate (bitter chocolate) contains primarily cocoa solids and cocoa butter in varying proportions. Much of the chocolate consumed today is in the form of sweet chocolate, a combination of cocoa solids, cocoa butter or other fat, and sugar. Milk chocolate is sweet chocolate that additionally contains milk powder or condensed milk. White chocolate contains cocoa butter, sugar, and milk but no cocoa solids.”
sunwarrior protein,vegan recipes,sunwarrior,sun warrior, chocolate, vegan chocolate, chocolate truffles recipe, medjool dates, recipes with, dark chocolate, vegan truffles, how to make, truffles, quick recipe, SunwarriorTribe
Subscribe to our channel:
Visit us at:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow us on Twitter:
Hang out with us on Google+:
Follow us on Pinterest:
- Chocolate, prime rib are on the menu this weekend at NeSoDak March 26, 2019Ganache is so simple, yet it makes desserts that much more decadent and fancy. It's even a fancy word to say: ganache. Try it out loud once. Gana […]
- More chocolate or more peanut butter: new Reese’s Cups caters to the part you like best March 26, 2019(WTOL) - Chocolate and peanut butter is arguably one of the best and iconic food combinations of our time. Even if you don’t agree, liking different t […]
- Target Has the Best New Easter Candy This Year, Including Dove White Chocolate Carrot Cake! March 25, 2019Easter candy is sold everywhere, but you might be convinced to get it all at Target once you see the store's exclusive options. The retailer is n […]
- Reese’s Debuts 2 New Cups: One with Extra Chocolate, Another with Extra Peanut Butter March 25, 2019If you’re a fan of Reese’s peanut butter cups but always secretly desired a different chocolate-to-peanut butter ratio, you now have two new options. […]
- “Chocolate Cake” Is the Delicious New Hair Color Trend for Brunettes March 25, 2019With so many celebrities going brunette recently, it's clear that brown hair is having a long-overdue moment. Perhaps it's because people ar […]