Potato Cauliflower Patties. pan fried or Baked. Use up leftover Mashed Potatoes / Veggies.
FULL RECIPE :
Easy Cauliflower croquettes. These patties are easy and come together quickly. Prep your mashed potatoes or use leftover or leftover steamed/mashed veggies. Lightly cook the grated cauliflower and carrots on a skillet. Combine with the mashed potatoes and herbs. Shape and bake or pan-fry! These croquettes can be served with ketchup, dressing, chutney or gravy.
Lets make some! Nutfree, soyfree, Easily Gluten-free.
I use a cookie cuter to shape these into small sturdy patties. Shape as you like. Lets make some delicious veggie patties.
Music: Jorm Its all good.
✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦
Hi, I'm Richa! I create flavorful creative recipes that might need a tiny bit more work, but are totally worth it! Recipes generally include gluten-free, soy-free, and oil-free options. I also wrote 2 cookbooks! Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen & Vegan Richa's Everyday Kitchen. Lets cook!
#veganricha #easyveganrecipes #vegan #veganism #vegancauliflowerpatties #potatocauliflowerpatties #veganrecipes #cooking
- All buff’ed up for brunch at JW Café June 17, 2019The comfort food masterpiece Hokkaido Cheese Potato Croquette goes on our Do Not Miss list for reasons that will be clear with your first bite. Trust […]
- The Spread Eagle in North Shields provides a pretty good spread for our Eddy June 15, 2019North Shields crab on toast with lemon and parsley (£7) and salt cod fritters with sriracha mayo (£6) both stood out, as did the pig head croquettes w […]
- Aldea's George Mendes Opens 'Wellness-Food' Summer Spot In SoHo June 6, 2019The Crispy Cod and Potato Croquettes have a little heft and a ... a dish called Anti Inflammatory featuring turmeric cauliflower curry, and a Smoothie […]
- What’s on the menu at Reyna on King, Bar Reyna’s newest and easternmost outpost May 21, 2019$5. Manchego and cauliflower croquettes, drizzled with a Spanish aïoli. $9. (Laborie loved Coplan’s Kung Pao Cauliflower at Thoroughbred so much, she […]
- Battered cauliflower, figgy chutney and blood orange polenta cake... just some of the delights to be had at The Swine That Dines March 21, 2019The cauliflower was battered and deep-fried ... The last two courses brought the mains of the menu and we were excited to see our goat’s cheese croque […]