Vegan Paneer Lababdar with Tofu. Tofu with Luscious Tomato Cashew Ginger Sauce. Use the Sauce with other proteins, chickpeas, veggies, chickpea tofu, seitan, Nutfree soyfree options.
This North Indian lababdar sauce is a lighter sauce similar to the butter (makhani) sauce. It can be made without any oil. The tomatoes, spices and cashews and boiled with a bit of water then blended. Onion is then caramelized separately. The tomato mixture + onion + a few spices is cooked down until roasted. To keep the rest of the process simple, I use panfried tofu with the sauce. You can bake the tofu like my butter sauce tofu, or other other proteins such as chickpea tofu, tempeh, seitan. Or just add some chickpeas or veggies. The several stages of cooking the ingredients and the sauce makes it a deeper richer flavor.
Lababdar somewhat means wanting to surrender to the taste/pleasure. This creamy lababdar sauce is delicious, luscious and is freezer friendly! The dish can be made without nuts and soy (with seitan, chickpeas, chickpea tofu or roasted veggies), see recipe notes after the recipe on the post. Its all about the sauce! and the sauce is soyfree.
Music by Joakim Karud
✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦
Hi, I'm Richa! I create flavorful creative recipes that might need a tiny bit more work, but are totally worth it! Recipes generally include gluten-free, soy-free, and oil-free options. I also wrote 2 cookbooks! Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen & Vegan Richa's Everyday Kitchen. Lets cook!
#veganricha #easyveganrecipes #vegan #veganism #veganrecipes #cooking #Tofulababdar #indianvegan
- 'Prairie Kitchen' brings cooking and cutlery to Iowa City August 22, 2019'Prairie Kitchen' brings cooking and cutlery to Iowa City A new kitchen store is going to be opening in Iowa City's north side in Sprin […]
- The tricks to cooking up the perfect steak August 22, 2019KANSAS CITY, MO. — Founded by a combat veteran, K.C. Cattle Company partnered up with Meat Mitch and Char Bar to create the perfect steak. Patrick Mon […]
- Food Network and Cooking Channel Announce Halloween Programming August 22, 2019Food Network and Cooking Channel get into the Halloween spirit with over 30 hours of thematic programming dedicated to the scariest and most delicious […]
- Students get cooking at Hanover Central Middle School August 22, 2019CEDAR LAKE — With just two days into the new school year, eighth-grade students in Barb Lazarro’s FACS (Family and Consumer Science) class at Hanover […]
- Let's Dish: Nathan McHand, cooking at Cocha, gives his advice for pursuing a culinary career August 22, 2019Social media has been a useful outlet for me to find great food in Baton Rouge and the people behind it. Recently, as I scrolled through the Baton Rou […]