- 18 Vegan Goods at ALDI You Need to Know About January 21, 2019This German-based grocery chain expanded to the East Coast of the US in 1976 and since then, has slowly gained a cult-following thanks to its innovative, house-brand products and affordable prices. Now with over 60 locations in California, and more plant-based options than ever before, this store has us getting in on the craze and […]
- Free Vegan Tailgating Party Launches for Super Bowl January 20, 2019All-vegan Super Bowl tailgating pop-up #VeganAtTheGame will launch on February 1 and 2 in Atlanta, GA. The free, curated event hosted by chef and activist Kimberly Barnes will feature Atlanta’s top vegan chefs, influencers, vendors, giveaways, music, and games. The chef lineup will include 14-year-old vegan Shi La Chef and caterer Nathan Akeem. Chef Barnes […]
- 6 Helpful Tips for Going Vegan January 20, 2019Thinking of going vegan? If so, congratulations—you’re making the right decision! However, what happens if you want to switch to a plant-based diet but you don’t know where to begin? Even long-time vegans remember the days when we weren’t sure how to read labels or were confused by ingredients with six consonants in a row. […]
- All NYC Public Hospitals Now Serve Vegan Meals January 20, 2019NYC Health + Hospitals―the largest municipal hospital and healthcare system in the United States―recently launched Meatless Mondays at all 11 of its public acute-care hospitals. This initiative comes after vegan Brooklyn Borough President Eric L. Adams called on all hospitals to sign on to the Meatless Monday pledge, an international campaign focused on improving the […]
- Vegan Baking Show Debuts for Veganuary and Beyond January 19, 2019Vegan baking show Bake Vegan Stuff With Sara Kidd is premiering on YouTube on January 23 in partnership with the month-long Veganuary campaign. Hosted by vegan cake designer and baker Sara Kidd, the vibrant, retro-themed series will teach viewers how to make vegan cakes, muffins, pastries, and cookies with ease. The 15-minute episodes will air […]
- पंजाबी भिंडी कढ़ी रेसिपी - Punjabi Bhindi Kadhi Recipe January 23, 2019पंजाबी भिंडी कढ़ी रेसिपी में दही की करी बनाई जाती है और उसमे भिंडी का प्रयोग किया जाता है. हर उत्तर भारतीय घर में कढ़ी बनाई जाती है, लेकिन यहाँ हमने उसको भिंडी डालकर ट्विस्ट दिया है. अगर आप कुछ अलग बनाना चाहते है, तो इस कढ़ी को जरूर अपने रोज के खाने के लिए […]
- पाण्डु मिरापाकया पचड़ी रेसिपी - Andhra Red Chilli Chutney Recipe January 23, 2019पाण्डु मिरापाकया पचड़ी रेसिपी एक आंध्रा रेसिपी है जिसमे लाल मिर्च की चटनी बनाई जाती है. इस चटनी को बनाने के लिए बहुत कम सामग्री की आवश्यकता होती है. आप इस चटनी को अपने खाने के साथ या इडली, डोसा, उत्तपम, पनियारम के साथ भी परोस सकते है. पाण्डु मिरापाकया पचड़ी रेसिपी को घी रोस्ट […]
- Sarson Saag Pulao Recipe-Spinach Mustard Greens Pulao January 23, 2019Sarson Saag Pulao Recipe is a simple one pot dish. Made with all the mixed greens, this dish is highly nutritious and tasty. The addition of spinach leaves, bathua leaves and mustard leaves along with aromatic spices brings immense taste and nutrition to this pulao. Did you know that One cup of mustard greens yields over […]
- Kela Matar ki Sabzi Recipe - Raw Banana Green Peas Stir Fry November 8, 2018Kela Matar Ki Sabzi is a Jain Style no onion, no garlic recipe. It is a simple recipe which is made with boiled raw bananas and stir frying them them with boiled green peas and cumin seeds and dry spice powders of cumin and coriander seeds. Steamed or boiled green bananas are some of the […]
- Jowar Jo Dodo Recipe - Sindhi Sorghum Roti October 10, 2018Jowar Jo Dodo Recipe is a authentic Sindhi recipe of a gluten free flatbread with sorghum as the star ingredients. 'Juvar' is the Sindhi term for the word Jowar/Sorghum. The Jowar Jo Dodo dough is loaded with fresh greens like methi leaves and coriander leaves. The dough also includes green chillies that lend some heat to […]
Go watch more of the Whikki Show on Whitney’s channel here!:
we got our recipe from theminimalistbaker.com!!
➢ Shop Gymshark Women! (It helps me when you use my link!)
➢ I get all of my prepped meals from Bite Meals!
use my link to get yours!! –https://bit.ly/2LXIaLh
➢ Sunnies, jewelry, watches, & more! Use link MVMTwatches.com/nikkib15 to
save $15 off any order!
My 2nd Channel!: https://www.youtube.com/unfilterednikkib
Follow me on
⎫ Twitch!: twitch.tv/nikkiblackketter
⎫ Snapchat: nblackketter
⎫ Instagram: @nikkiblackketter
⎫ Twitter: @itsnikkib
⎫ Facebook: facebook.com/nikki.blackketter
ALL BUSINESS/SOCIAL MEDIA/EVENT INQUIRIES EMAIL:
MY PO BOX:
7095 Hollywood Blvd #809
Hollywood, CA 90028
My name is Nikki Blackketter!
I live in Los Angeles, California currently, I moved here from Houston, Texas!
I am a short human, a cat lover, & a total kid at heart.
I make vlogs, try-on hauls, get ready with me, workouts etc that are mostly about fitness / weight lifting workouts & adventures with friends, family, & cat companion.
My vlogs show how I balance being in my 20s and having fun, with working out and making sure my diet and health is on point too! I like to keep a nice, toned figure!
Glute & leg lifts are my specialty. 🙂
I also enjoy video games, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, and have some stormtrooper friends.
Gets pretty wild over here, lol.
Please subscribe to keep up with the day in the life!!
Love yall so much!! clothing haul must haves vlogger