1 Pot Vegan Lentil Soup made in Instant Pot or Saucepan. 30 Min, Freezer friendly,
This Easy Lentil Vegetable Soup is warming, comforting and so filling and is my current favorite. 30 Minute Freezer friendly, Everyday Ingredients. A Comforting Bowl of delicious brothy or creamy, veggies and lentils that are cooked just perfect. Gluten-free, Soyfree, Nutfree Oilfree Recipe.
Soups make a great 1 Pot meal with any veggies added in. Adjust the cooking time based on lentils used (there are various types of lentils! which might need a few minutes less or more cooking time) and make it brothy/stewy, or creamy by blending some of the soup or adding some coconut milk. Simple spices such as cumin, curry powder(which you can change up or omit), garlic and tomatoes adding amazing flavor to the broth, with a good helping black pepper to add warmth and flavor. So much deliciousness in a bowl! Use other spices and herbs for variations. Use curry powder or berbere, or just thyme and rosemary and pepper.
Music by Lakey Inspired
- 8 easy vegan food swaps to try out March 24, 2019This family favourite is definitely one of the hardest things to go without when it comes to going vegan as it features in so many recipes and is an e […]
- The most genius chocolate chip cookie recipe is also vegan March 24, 2019I tried to break this recipe, Food Lab-style. I’ve made it with both vegan sugars and regular granulated ... can say for most unvegan ones. It’s easy […]
- Martha & Marley Spoon Offers More Recipes Than Any Other Meal Kit March 23, 2019Additional meals and servings are available—as are vegetarian, kid-friendly ... fridge to table in less than 40 minutes, with recipe cards to help gui […]
- 30-Minute Vegetarian Protein Recipes March 21, 2019Husband-approved vegan dinner! For more recipes, go to www.dishwithdudash.com. Whole-Wheat Orzo Salad with Spinach, Grapes & Parmesan The beautifu […]
- Cookbook has easy vegan weeknight recipes March 19, 2019The first cookbook from Los Angeles recipe developer and food blogger Megan Sadd, known for her plant-based food blog, Carrots & Flowers, and a Fa […]