- 6 Helpful Tips for Going Vegan January 20, 2019Thinking of going vegan? If so, congratulations—you’re making the right decision! However, what happens if you want to switch to a plant-based diet but you don’t know where to begin? Even long-time vegans remember the days when we weren’t sure how to read labels or were confused by ingredients with six consonants in a row. […]
- All NYC Public Hospitals Now Serve Vegan Meals January 20, 2019NYC Health + Hospitals―the largest municipal hospital and healthcare system in the United States―recently launched Meatless Mondays at all 11 of its public acute-care hospitals. This initiative comes after vegan Brooklyn Borough President Eric L. Adams called on all hospitals to sign on to the Meatless Monday pledge, an international campaign focused on improving the […]
- Vegan Baking Show Debuts for Veganuary and Beyond January 19, 2019Vegan baking show Bake Vegan Stuff With Sara Kidd is premiering on YouTube on January 23 in partnership with the month-long Veganuary campaign. Hosted by vegan cake designer and baker Sara Kidd, the vibrant, retro-themed series will teach viewers how to make vegan cakes, muffins, pastries, and cookies with ease. The 15-minute episodes will air […]
- 6 Badass Vegan Women Who Don't Take Any Sh*t January 19, 2019Women have long been front and center of the movement to mainstream veganism, and the headlines of VegNews commonly reflect that. As these brilliant and bold women-identified activists, entrepreneurs, and changemakers continue to make veganism more accessible and delicious, females everywhere are taking note. From journalists to racecar drivers, and from princesses to weightlifters, these […]
- IKEA Debuts Vegan Oat Smoothies January 19, 2019Furniture retailer IKEA recently added oat smoothies under its “Munsbit” line to its in-store food shop. The smoothies are available in two flavors: a mix of Apple, Pear, Ginger and Blackcurrant, Blueberry, and Acerola (a type of cherry). “Includes no animal ingredients, therefore it’s a good choice for vegetarians and vegans,” IKEA describes the new […]
- पंजाबी भिंडी कढ़ी रेसिपी - Punjabi Bhindi Kadhi Recipe January 23, 2019पंजाबी भिंडी कढ़ी रेसिपी में दही की करी बनाई जाती है और उसमे भिंडी का प्रयोग किया जाता है. हर उत्तर भारतीय घर में कढ़ी बनाई जाती है, लेकिन यहाँ हमने उसको भिंडी डालकर ट्विस्ट दिया है. अगर आप कुछ अलग बनाना चाहते है, तो इस कढ़ी को जरूर अपने रोज के खाने के लिए […]
- पाण्डु मिरापाकया पचड़ी रेसिपी - Andhra Red Chilli Chutney Recipe January 23, 2019पाण्डु मिरापाकया पचड़ी रेसिपी एक आंध्रा रेसिपी है जिसमे लाल मिर्च की चटनी बनाई जाती है. इस चटनी को बनाने के लिए बहुत कम सामग्री की आवश्यकता होती है. आप इस चटनी को अपने खाने के साथ या इडली, डोसा, उत्तपम, पनियारम के साथ भी परोस सकते है. पाण्डु मिरापाकया पचड़ी रेसिपी को घी रोस्ट […]
- Sarson Saag Pulao Recipe-Spinach Mustard Greens Pulao January 23, 2019Sarson Saag Pulao Recipe is a simple one pot dish. Made with all the mixed greens, this dish is highly nutritious and tasty. The addition of spinach leaves, bathua leaves and mustard leaves along with aromatic spices brings immense taste and nutrition to this pulao. Did you know that One cup of mustard greens yields over […]
- Kela Matar ki Sabzi Recipe - Raw Banana Green Peas Stir Fry November 8, 2018Kela Matar Ki Sabzi is a Jain Style no onion, no garlic recipe. It is a simple recipe which is made with boiled raw bananas and stir frying them them with boiled green peas and cumin seeds and dry spice powders of cumin and coriander seeds. Steamed or boiled green bananas are some of the […]
- Jowar Jo Dodo Recipe - Sindhi Sorghum Roti October 10, 2018Jowar Jo Dodo Recipe is a authentic Sindhi recipe of a gluten free flatbread with sorghum as the star ingredients. 'Juvar' is the Sindhi term for the word Jowar/Sorghum. The Jowar Jo Dodo dough is loaded with fresh greens like methi leaves and coriander leaves. The dough also includes green chillies that lend some heat to […]
Welcome to yoohoofoofoo’s first webisode series premiere episode of “VEGAN KITCHEN!”, featuring guest chef, Patty Mark, founder of Animal Liberation Victoria, demonstrating the making of a VEGAN CHRISTMAS favorite, TOFU TURKEY!
stay tuned right here for more guest chef appearances in VEGAN KITCHEN!
If you find yourself craving and wanting more and more keep your eye out for foofoo’s future webisode series, “The ADDICT FAMILY”