You love dessert, but you're trying to be low-carb? Then this keto friendly Vegan Chia Seed dessert is for you!
– 2 Tablespoons of chia seeds
– 10-12 Tablespoons of water
– 2-3 Tablespoons of coconut cream
– Your choice of berries
– (optional) 1 teaspoon of sweetener (eg. Erythritol, Xylitol)
– (optional) dash of vanilla essence
Phase 1 – Making the jelly
1. Mix the chia seeds and water
2. Stir for 1minute
3. Leave in the fridge for at least 15mins
Phase 2 – Putting it all together
1. Pour the chia jelly into a bowl
2. Add coconut cream
3. (optional) Add sweetener
4. Stir until mixed
5. Add berries
This recipe is super quick and easy. It has a pan-asian flavour due to the coconut cream. The flavour is delicate and subtle. Try it with any of your favourite berries.
== Music Credits ==
Thanks to A VOID (Paris, France) for letting me use their song "Vanity".
Check out more of their music here:
If you're in a band (from anywhere around the world), and would like your music on one of my videos, please subscribe and leave me a comment with a link to your music.
- Chia Seeds in Your Coconut Water? Genius! July 22, 2019Yeah, we didn’t think coconut water could get any more refreshing, either. But then we were hit with this creation, and life has been better ever sinc […]
- Blackhawks teach their prospects how to eat smarter to get them to NHL faster July 21, 2019CHICAGO — The cup of yogurt looked, well, risky. A minute earlier, one of the Blackhawks chefs had dropped some chia seeds — which he described as a “ […]
- Why chia seeds are a superfood – but pose health risks for some July 20, 2019Chia seeds are highly nutritious, an excellent source of dietary minerals and can even promote weight loss But some people, especially those who have […]
- AHA news: know the flax: A little seed may be what your diet needs July 19, 2019You also can find seeds baked into breads or crackers, or even in some fruits and vegetables. Flaxseed and chia seeds, in particular, have been linked […]
- Know the flax (and the chia): A little seed may be what your diet needs July 19, 2019Adding seeds to your diet can be an easy way to shore up defenses against heart risks without adding too much work to meal prep. Many types of seeds c […]