Creamy, secretly-healthy vegan green goddess dressing, made with fresh ingredients and packed with herbaceous flavor!
When researching my vegan caesar dressing a few weeks ago, I learned that the mundane origin story of caesar dressing is that a chef made it up with the ingredients he had on hand.
The story of green goddess dressing is ever so slightly more intriguing than that, with a San Francisco chef creating in homage to an actor whose play, Green Goddess, was popular at the time.
In the case of both caesar and goddess dressings, despite being created worlds apart, anchovies managed to make it into the recipe. So my mission for this vegan green goddess dressing was create a punchy flavor minus the fish and the mayo.
I originally served up this vegan goddess dressing recipe back in February 2014.
- BC salmon salad with canola & honey dressing March 26, 2019Ocean Wise Executive Chef Ned Bell shows us how to make a B.C. salmon salad with canola and honey dressing. […]
- Russian teacher forced out of school for ‘dressing like a prostitute’ and ‘provoking boys to lust after her’ after outrage from parents March 26, 2019Tatiana Kuvshinnikova was slammed for wearing high heels and a dress 'above the knees' Tatiana Kuvshinnikova, 38, faced a barrage of complai […]
- Shreveport Little Theater "Dressing the Part" fundraiser March 26, 2019SHREVEPORT, La. - The Shreveport Little Theater Guild (SLT) is selling tickets and sponsorship for it's Spring Gala Brunch event, "Dressing […]
- Cura Surgical's Silverlon® Antimicrobial Dressing Line Receives Contract from Premier Inc., a Leading Healthcare Improvement Company March 26, 2019GENEVA, Ill., Mar. 26, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Cura Surgical has been awarded a contract with Premier Inc., a leading healthcare improvement compan […]
- Video game Fortnite a battleground from kids' dressing rooms to the pros March 26, 2019When I walked into my 10-year-old son's hockey dressing room early on this season, there wasn't a lot of hockey talk. Instead of power plays […]