Creamy, secretly-healthy vegan green goddess dressing, made with fresh ingredients and packed with herbaceous flavor!
When researching my vegan caesar dressing a few weeks ago, I learned that the mundane origin story of caesar dressing is that a chef made it up with the ingredients he had on hand.
The story of green goddess dressing is ever so slightly more intriguing than that, with a San Francisco chef creating in homage to an actor whose play, Green Goddess, was popular at the time.
In the case of both caesar and goddess dressings, despite being created worlds apart, anchovies managed to make it into the recipe. So my mission for this vegan green goddess dressing was create a punchy flavor minus the fish and the mayo.
I originally served up this vegan goddess dressing recipe back in February 2014.
- Romaine Salad with Fine Herb Dressing June 24, 2019This is my take on a classic green goddess dressing. Mayonnaise and crème fraîche give the dressing its richness, while the herbs add a brightness tha […]
- Kiri Te Kanawa wore a £20 Zara bedsheet as a skirt – so should we all try duvet dressing? June 24, 2019When the New Zealand soprano Kiri Te Kanawa walked on to a Cardiff stage to present the Ukrainian baritone Andrei Kymach with the BBC Cardiff Singer o […]
- Mbappé: Real Madrid dressing room give thumbs-up to PSG star June 24, 2019Kylian Mbappé is, by and large, the dream transfer target among a Real Madrid fanbase eager to see the World Cup winner become the latest 'galáct […]
- Three-unit lane dressing rule is suspended by USBC Equipment Specifications Committee June 23, 2019ARLINGTON, Texas – After reviewing recent research on lane dressing and examining the current rules about how lane oil is applied, the United States B […]
- Trump accused of raping author E. Jean Carroll in department store dressing room June 22, 2019Author and advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accused President Donald Trump of raping her more than 20 years ago at the Bergdorf Goodman department sto […]