- Vegan Presses Charges Against “Friends” Who Fed Her Chicken While Drunk October 10, 2019A 24-year-old vegan woman on Reddit pressed charges after her then friends fed her dead chicken flesh while she was inebriated. The Redditor explained the story under the popular topic of AITA—or “Am I the A**hole?,” a post where users ask if they are to blame for the way they acted in various situations. The […]
- Hardee’s to Offer Beyond Meat at Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner October 10, 2019Starting on October 16, fast-food chain Hardee’s will offer vegan Beyond Meat options at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The chain will test a new Beyond Breakfast Sausage Biscuit and an Original Beyond Thickburger for a limited time in Raleigh, NC, and Kansas City, MO. The breakfast biscuit includes a Beyond Breakfast Sausage patty on a […]
- Bristol’s Oldest Pub Now Serves Only Vegan Food, Including Sunday Roast October 10, 2019The Hatchet Inn—Bristol, England’s oldest pub that dates back to 1606—now exclusively serves vegan food. The pub partnered with vegan pop-up kitchen Soy Ahoy to offer comfort food such as fully loaded nachos with cashew sour cream and vegan mozzarella, a vegan chicken burger with deep-fried vegan calamari rings, smoked gouda, and sriracha mayonnaise, along […]
- Pub Chain BrewDog Opens Its First All-Vegan Venue in London October 10, 2019On October 14, Scotland-based craft brewery and pub chain BrewDog will re-launch its existing Dalston, London location as an all-vegan venue. The new pub will serve 24 taps of vegan craft beer along with a menu of all-vegan junk food created in partnership with local vegan restaurant Biff’s Jack Shack. Dishes include The Jack and […]
- Canada’s Top Grocery Store Loblaws Launches Vegan Chicken Wellington and Tiramisu October 10, 2019This week, Canada’s top grocery store Loblaws debuted new vegan options made with products from its private-label brand President’s Choice (PC) in time for the country’s Thanksgiving celebration. The brand collaborated with celebrity chef Craig Harding to create vegan versions of classics. “This weekend, millions of families across the country will be sitting down to […]
- Doctors Group Petition FDA to Put Cancer Warning on Cheese October 10, 2019In conjunction with Breast Cancer Awareness Month, medical group Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) submitted a citizen petition with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to change labeling on cheese to include a cancer warning. In its petition, PCRM—which is comprised of a group of 12,000 doctors—requested that the FDA Commissioner require dairy cheese […]
- San Francisco’s Artisan Ice Cream Brand Humphry Slocombe Debuts First Vegan Flavor October 9, 2019This week, San Francisco-based ice cream company Humphry Slocombe launched its first vegan ice cream pint exclusively at more than 150 Whole Foods Markets locations in the Southern Pacific (California, Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Hawaii), Pacific Northwest (Oregon, Washington, Idaho), and Rocky Mountains (Colorado, Utah, New Mexico) regions. The brand’s Almond Chocolate Crunch! flavor was developed […]
In this video, learn how to create an amazing, vitamin rich vegan dog food recipe that is loaded with healthy options for your dog.
Vegan Dog Food Recipe- Your Dog is SURE to Love ❤❤❤
🔍 RESOURCE FOR DOG OWNERS 🔎
**Are you having difficulty training your dog? Tap into your dogs hidden intelligence and stop bad behaviour! We highly recommend the "Brain Training for Dogs" course! It’s great for eliminating any bad behaviors. Inside your dog-there is incredible intelligence too. Once you unlock that intelligence most behavioral problems simply melt away, and the bond with you and your dog grows stronger. Topics covered: Potty training, Dealing with aggression, Jumping, Digging, Whining, Chewing, Excessive barking, Impulse control, Hyperactivity, Ignoring your commands, and much more…
Check out the course here:
Providing nutrient-rich, vegan meals for your lovable dog is not as high maintenance as it seems. Once you make a recipe once or twice, you’ll find your groove and poise.
Preparing a vegan diet at home avoids the unknowns of the pet food industry and gives you the opportunity to eliminate ingredients that contain heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, GMOs, and unforeseen allergens.
It also allows you to prepare a tailor-made recipe for those who have fussy eaters. It has been reported that plant-based diets reduce allergy associated conditions, promote a healthy body weight, improve the skin and coat, increase youthfulness and energy, and can possibly lead to fewer incidences of degenerative conditions like cancer, kidney and liver disease, and arthritis in your dog.
Here is the recipe used in the video!
2 cups chopped curly kale
3 medium carrots
1 cup of berries (any kind is fine)
1/2 cup ground flax seed
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
2 tbsp of flax oil
Optional but recommended supplements:
1 1/2 tbsp cranimals
2 tbsp VegeDog
2 tbsp GreenMush
It’s beneficial to always consult your local vet regarding changing your dog’s diet to a vegan one. Going vegan is a slow process, fragile and risky, and if your dog shows any signs that the new diet is not agreeing with him or her, then you should immediately stop. It’s best to take your dog to a veterinarian regularly in order to check on his or her health, ensuring the vegan lifestyle is working for him/her.
🕵️More Doggy Videos:
🔴 Vicious Guard Dog Intruder ATTACKS Compilation – You absolutely have to see this 😱
🔴 Our Dog Playlist:
FYI: we got the OK from EatMoveRest Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)
For business inquires, requests or complaints please email us at Wellnessforpets2020@gmail.com
Thanks for watching!
Don't Forget to Subscribe: