Today on Kwon’s Corner we made a simple, easy, fast, healthy, vegan recipe: kongnamul bap, or soybean sprout bibimbap. This Korean mixed rice is full of vegetables and flavor, and perfect for vegan meal prep. Soybean sprouts are full of protein, have no fat, and are low calorie. They’re great for a vegan diet, losing weight, or just getting healthy. Learn this easy vegan bibimbap recipe today and get healthy!
Kwon’s Corner makes simple Korean food recipes every week based on viewer requests. Subscribe to learn how to make Korean recipes today.
Red pepper flakes
Toasted sesame seed
Short grain rice
———————- What I use ——————-
DSLR: Canon 70D –
Phone Camera: Galaxy Note 8 –
Tripod: MeFOTO Classic Aluminum Roadtrip Travel Tripod –
Cellphone holder: Gooseneck Clamp Universal Lazy Mount –
#Vegan #Recipes #Koreanfood
- How to make thrifty, creative meals with creamy bean puree July 8, 2019Divide the Brussels sprouts over the beans and drizzle with a little more oil. Serve warm, with toasted bread slices. Serve this on its own, or over W […]
- Pan-Fried Tofu With Bean Sprouts May 6, 2019Add the bean sprouts by the handful, shaking them dry ... Adapted by chef Lisa Chang from a recipe by chef Peter Chang’s mother, Ronger Wang. ... […]
- Fried tofu with bean sprouts and rice May 4, 2019Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C. | We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 […]
- Beef With Bean Sprouts April 25, 2019Marinate beef with 2 tablespoons light soy sauce and 1 tablespoons tapioca starch or cornstarch for 5 to 10 minutes. Heat wok. Add 1 tablespoons peanu […]
- Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts (Taugeh Goreng) April 1, 2019Add garlic and chile; stir-fry until chile is wilted, about 1 minute. Increase heat to medium-high, add bean sprouts and soy sauce. Gently stir-fry fo […]