The Vegetarian Resource Group will host a vegan dinner at Su Xing, about a six minute walk from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, on Sunday, October 27, 2019, during the annual meeting of The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Meet vegan/vegetarian dietitians from around the country. The public is invited.
APPETIZER: seitan on stick with BQ sauce
SOUP: (choice of): hot and sour soup or tofu and vegetable soup
chow fun (rice noodle dish)
tofu with black bean sauce
stir-fried string beans
BEVERAGES: tea and water
MUST RESERVE AND PAY IN ADVANCE
Send $25 per person (includes tax and tip) with attendee names to The Vegetarian Resource Group, PO Box 1463, Baltimore, MD 21203. Call (410) 366-8343. Or pay at www.vrg.org/donate and write “Philadelphia VRG Dinner” and attendee names on the “Comments” box.
- Life Advice: Tom Waits on His Biggest Influence, Dream Dinner Party, and His Legacy June 25, 2019Iconic singer-songwriter-actor Tom Waits, now co-starring in the zombie flick The Dead Don’t Die, talks about kids who won’t listen, being a good liar […]
- A Recipe for Success: Chefs of Color Make Their Mark at the Iconoclast Dinner Experience June 25, 2019Chef Selassie Atadika prepares a plate at the Iconoclast Dinner Experience at the James Beard House in New York City on June 8. Photo: Clay Williams ( […]
- Alex Rodriguez says Kylie Jenner talked about 'how rich she is' at Met Gala dinner table June 25, 2019On the first Monday in May, Alex Rodriguez attended the 2019 Met Gala with his fiancee Jennifer Lopez. Inside the coveted fashion event, the power cou […]
- Ryan Gosling Heads to Dinner With a Friend at Little Dom's June 25, 2019Ryan Gosling is enjoying a night out with a friend! The 38-year-old Drive actor was spotted grabbing food with a pal at Little Dom’s on Monday night ( […]
- Around The World Palm Bay Wine Dinner at Varanese June 25, 2019The Around The World Palm Bay Wine Dinner is July 9, 2019 at Varanese Restaurant, which is located at 2106 Frankfort Avenue in Louisville, KY. Recepti […]