If you are vegan or simply want slightly healthier choices of food, yet love crepes or pancakes, this video is for you. Enjoy!
I made these as regular crepes, a crepe cake and naturally dyed with beets, curcuma and spinach.
I included the recipe, it's very easy. It just takes a little adjustment in turning them because they are very delicate, especially the ones that are dyed.
I like to have fun when I cook or bake, dancing, playing and being silly, so you'll see a part of it here 🙂 I hope you like it, if you do then press like, share it with others and subscribe… don't be shy, I don't bite 😉 and hit that little bell button to be notified of my new videos.
Let me know what you think below in the comments. If you have any questions about them you can also ask in the comments section. I will be happy to answer them 🙂
I'll upload once a month. If time permits it will be 2-4 times a month
#whatieatinaday #veganrecipes #healthyfood
DJ Snake – Taki Taki ft. Selena Gomez, Ozuna, Cardi B
the rest are coming…
- New dessert shop dipnmix whips up European-inspired waffles, crepes in Westwood August 18, 2019A new dessert shop in Westwood is serving waffles, crepes and ice cream. Dipnmix opened on Gayley Avenue, just south of In-N-Out Burger, on Aug. 1. Th […]
- The 5 best foods our restaurant critic ate in the Twin Cities this week August 16, 2019Six years ago, my husband and I celebrated our wedding at this remarkable restaurant. Each year, we return for an anniversary dinner. The setup is a d […]
- Rwanda: Food - Cocktails and Crepes At Y&t Kigali August 11, 2019Celebrating a friend's milestone, a couple of friends and I found ourselves in a restaurant food crawl for a place that would be appropriate for […]
- Indulge in $30 Cocktails and Banana Split Crepes When Sugar Factory Opens August 8, 2019Sugar Factory American Brasserie opens its first Georgia location on Peachtree Street in Midtown Friday, September 27. Located in the former Mi Cocina […]
- Food tip: Seafood crepes at River Tavern August 7, 2019I only have to describe this dish for you to realize why I'm recommending it: crepes are stuffed with seafood (fresh, bountiful shrimp, calamari […]