If you are vegan or simply want slightly healthier choices of food, yet love crepes or pancakes, this video is for you. Enjoy!
I made these as regular crepes, a crepe cake and naturally dyed with beets, curcuma and spinach.
I included the recipe, it's very easy. It just takes a little adjustment in turning them because they are very delicate, especially the ones that are dyed.
I like to have fun when I cook or bake, dancing, playing and being silly, so you'll see a part of it here 🙂 I hope you like it, if you do then press like, share it with others and subscribe… don't be shy, I don't bite 😉 and hit that little bell button to be notified of my new videos.
Let me know what you think below in the comments. If you have any questions about them you can also ask in the comments section. I will be happy to answer them 🙂
I'll upload once a month. If time permits it will be 2-4 times a month
#whatieatinaday #veganrecipes #healthyfood
DJ Snake – Taki Taki ft. Selena Gomez, Ozuna, Cardi B
the rest are coming…
- Drinking tea, making crepes and eating sweet treats at the Cathedral Square Market June 15, 2019MILWAUKEE -- One of the best parts of summer is outdoor markets, full of fresh and local flavors. The Cathedral Square Market provides a unique outdoo […]
- A Little Crêpesy food truck bringing the taste of France to Arkansas June 13, 2019From Nutella smothered crepes to crepes filled with BBQ, this little horse trailer food truck is serving up enough for the biggest appetites! 1. A Lit […]
- The Taft Museum of Art is Hosting a Pride House Party with Drag, Crepes and Cocktails June 12, 2019Below Zero Lounge will be co-hosting a courtyard cabaret, Caveman Crepes will have food for purchase and DJ Bjorg will supply the music. In addition, […]
- Holy Crepes coming to Pflugerville’s Stone Hill Town Center June 10, 2019Holy Crepes—a breakfast and lunch restaurant with sweet and savory crepes, paninis, soups and salads—is planned for Pflugerville’s Stone Hill Town Cen […]
- Crazy Crepes June 8, 2019Crazy Crepes is a Japanese crepe chain with outposts worldwide. This location in Toronto is their first in Canada. The restaurant serves over 50 varie […]