These Vegan Churro Scones need just 1 Bowl, 8 Ingredients and have No Added Oil! Gf option
Try these Crisp Vegan Cinnamon Scones for breakfast or Dessert. Buttery, just lightly sweet scones, with fruits and masala chai however are Perfect.
These Scones need just 8 ingredients and 1 Bowl. Mix all the dry, add some chilled coconut cream and apple and mix to make a dough. Shape into a disc, brush with coconut cream so that the cinnamon sugar stays put. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture generously. Then slice and bake! There is no added Oil in these scones. The chilled coconut cream is enough fat for the amazing buttery flaky texture. Chill the coconut cream for longer for best results! For a lower fat scone, sub half of the coconut cream with chilled lite coconut milk. Lets make a double batch of these cinnamony scones.
Music: Beach by MBB
- Indian Cooking Tips: 4 Red Rice Recipes To Try At Home July 22, 2019Red rice is known for its distinct flavour and texture along with it's equally prized health benefits. We've got you interesting and delicio […]
- Cooking classes at Shully's in Thiensville tackle paella and brining July 22, 2019Cooking classes at Shully's in Thiensville tackle paella and brining Learn a one-pot dish fit for guests and how to keep meat moist and flavorful […]
- Univision Debuts Its First Reality Cooking Show 'Familias Frente Al Fuego' July 21, 2019Univision is trying a new reality format for Sunday nights: a cooking competition. The lengthy titled Familias Frente al Fuego, Desafío en la Cocina ( […]
- How Cooking-Travel Shows Are Changing TV July 21, 2019Toyo hunches over his street food stove, cooking tuna with a blow torch, stopping to light his cigarette with it and produce a cheeky grin. The Japane […]
- ‘Ugly Delicious’ chef David Chang cooking up new Netflix series July 21, 2019Netflix is ordering up a new series from David Chang, acclaimed chef behind the Momofuku restaurant empire. Chang – who brought his fried chicken join […]